qos placement

dudebro

Couple
Hey guys, my wife isnt down yet with actually going through with being with another man, but she does indulge me in photos and role playing. I bought a bunch of queen of spades temp tattoos. Ahere should i put them besides the usual trap stamp?

Hey guys, my wife isnt down yet with actually going through with being with another man, but she does indulge me in photos and role playing. I bought a bunch of queen of spades temp tattoos. Ahere should i put them besides the usual trap stamp?
Sounds like she's at the start! Once she gets going with temp tatts, role play, black dildos etc she might go further. Here's where I had my temp tattoos before having real one. Ximage.jpegimage.jpeg

Whatever you do with them, if she isn't serious or ready to be approached by black men, she shouldn't wear the things out in public unless she wants to get some rather nasty replies when she declines their approaches. She could end up getting her ass fucked whether the two of you wanted it or not; nothing pisses a man off more than a frik'n "teaser".
Mac

Back