QOS Party in Myrtle Beach, SC

Basically its black people and the whites that love bbc lol...but its just way too many people...too many guys grabbing the females and trying to fuck to the point were i dont even feel like approaching a female cause 100 other guys are saying damn near the same thing...u might like it though but as a male its just too much

What if the woman is with a guy?

Are you still hosting parties also? Would be interesting to organize everyone in the lifestyle in South Carolina to have like a party every 2-3 months that changes venue. Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach, Greenville

Basically its black people and the whites that love bbc lol...but its just way too many people...too many guys grabbing the females and trying to fuck to the point were i dont even feel like approaching a female cause 100 other guys are saying damn near the same thing...u might like it though but as a male its just too much
We are in SC... Would love to take her to this ! let me know when the next one is ?

Throwing another party here in MB...May 7th I have a nice size condo ready to serve as our playground...Pool will be available but please dont cum in the pool lol...PM me for more details

Most my parties will be here but I think the next party i might throw in Wilmington for memorial day, depending on response
Hey, I tried to PM you but it would not go through.
Wife and I would love to attend your party.
We live in East Tennessee and love QOS parties. We normally attend them in Nashville.
Send me some info please

So I'm finally established as a small video and photo production company and I am scrambling to try and find clients in SC or NC (i know there is an easy bus from Raleigh-Durham to Myrtle) that would put me in the area this memorial day. I know four (yes, four) bonafide QOS in the area, two of which are DTF for sure. If anyone here knows who runs the establishments or parties there, that could use event photography or video let me know. Likewise, i can do pretty much anything..weddings, photo portraits, commercials, music videos, entire TV shows...so i'm looking for leads in NC or SC (or ******* even Savannah or southern Virginia) the week before or after bike week that would help justify the travel.

Throwing another party here in MB...May 7th I have a nice size condo ready to serve as our playground...Pool will be available but please dont cum in the pool lol...PM me for more details

Most my parties will be here but I think the next party i might throw in Wilmington for memorial day, depending on response
Would love more info, I tried PMing you but didn’t have any luck.. Thanks

Back