QOS Party in Myrtle Beach, SC

whispers01

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
Throwing another party here in MB...May 7th I have a nice size condo ready to serve as our playground...Pool will be available but please dont cum in the pool lol...PM me for more details

Most my parties will be here but I think the next party i might throw in Wilmington for memorial day, depending on response

Yeah they coming in lol but i followed u so u should be able to hmu...party may 7th here in mb...would love to have u...beds might be taking, but there should be room for u to stay too if u let me know in advance...45 for sgl males though but itll be worth it

Throwing another party here in MB...May 7th I have a nice size condo ready to serve as our playground...Pool will be available but please dont cum in the pool lol...PM me for more details

Most my parties will be here but I think the next party i might throw in Wilmington for memorial day, depending on response

Hi, could you send me details on your party in private message.

Hey Whispers ... my wife and I live up in Atlantic Beach NC, about 2 hours north of Wilmington. She qualifies as a 'hot wife' and does have several BBC boyfriends that she sees periodically. I would love to take her to a house party, then sit back out of the way and watch her flirt (and more)! Since she is a little shy, I doubt if I could convince her to let me take her to your May party, but perhaps we could try at a later date or perhaps in Wilmington when you throw a party there. If you have any details about the party, could you private message them? Thanks!

Basically its black people and the whites that love bbc lol...but its just way too many people...too many guys grabbing the females and trying to fuck to the point were i dont even feel like approaching a female cause 100 other guys are saying damn near the same thing...u might like it though but as a male its just too much

Back