QOS Party in Myrtle Beach, SC

Hoodbunny

Couple
Real Person
From
SC, US
Basically its black people and the whites that love bbc lol...but its just way too many people...too many guys grabbing the females and trying to fuck to the point were i dont even feel like approaching a female cause 100 other guys are saying damn near the same thing...u might like it though but as a male its just too much

What if the woman is with a guy?

Are you still hosting parties also? Would be interesting to organize everyone in the lifestyle in South Carolina to have like a party every 2-3 months that changes venue. Charleston, Columbia, Florence, Myrtle Beach, Greenville

Basically its black people and the whites that love bbc lol...but its just way too many people...too many guys grabbing the females and trying to fuck to the point were i dont even feel like approaching a female cause 100 other guys are saying damn near the same thing...u might like it though but as a male its just too much
We are in SC... Would love to take her to this ! let me know when the next one is ?

Throwing another party here in MB...May 7th I have a nice size condo ready to serve as our playground...Pool will be available but please dont cum in the pool lol...PM me for more details

Most my parties will be here but I think the next party i might throw in Wilmington for memorial day, depending on response
Hey, I tried to PM you but it would not go through.
Wife and I would love to attend your party.
We live in East Tennessee and love QOS parties. We normally attend them in Nashville.
Send me some info please

One week till myrtle! Not sure what bar/clubs but if there are any BBC's going to be down there, be alert cuz hopefully we'll run into you/or more! Not going to be conversing back and forth on here while we're there so any suggestions of favorite spots would greatly increase chances of us meeting cuz not familiar with anything so open to trying wherever if close. We'll be central myrtle.

Last edited: