Q: Peeing like a slut

At weekend i had a discussion with my girlfriends. At girly meeting on the toilet on. Saw the other peeing with open legs. She said she should put her tighs together cause only sluts are peeing openleged. My question to all woman here is, is this true? How do you sit on the toilet? For me I like it also with opened thighs.

At weekend i had a discussion with my girlfriends. At girly meeting on the toilet on. Saw the other peeing with open legs. She said she should put her tighs together cause only sluts are peeing openleged. My question to all woman here is, is this true? How do you sit on the toilet? For me I like it also with opened thighs.
it should be open hun, thats normal spread these legs n peeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx

Open or closed, means you are a slut.

Legs slightly open.....more so being pregnant

Back