Putting this out there....

Generator

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I really want to see a big black cock in my wife. She is very sexy and curvy...not fat. I've told her this before....and she seemed apprehensive...but did get a bbc dildo...made me very happy. However...when she asked if i really wanted this...i chickened out and said no. Sometimes she looks at this site and I'm hoping she notices this thread. Cause i truly do want to see her with a bbc master. Seriously. Thanks guys.

If that's the case you've certainly come to the right site. You both shouldn't have an issue finding what you want.

Very true. Lol. Here's an idea. When you both find the guy you like go get drinks an get to know each other a bit before the fun goes down. That way everyone is a little more relaxed. And remember you're not the first couple to try this. Lol.

U sound like me...I had a gf that I timidly came out to and hinted around until I finally sat down and ordered a big black dildo from Adam and eve with her and was planning to get a harness too...and she was cool with it...I got it in the mail and we opened the box together, but I was to scared to show interest and it wound up going in the cabinet to be used solo while she slept or was gone...finally one night high out of my mind I built up the courage to put on her thigh high black fishnets with pink bow and black and pink panties and wait for her to come in the room when she saw me she looked shocked but I could tell she liked it, she grabbed the dildo and lube from the drawer and crawled into bed...I was practically begging for her to make me her bitch and moaning like a little girl as I wrapped my legs around her and she slowly began to bury that bbc inside my tender ass inch by inch...it was amazing :)

Back