put fakes on blast!

If that's living ending it seems a more logical solution. Like the movie Seven Pounds. That's a good way to contribute to a few, change some lives.

Last edited:
Calm down and unwind, before you give yourself a heart attack over something that just isn't worth it. Yes, there are a lot of fakes on here, as on any "dating "/sex site on the internet. That's why there is an ignore button.
You might want to take a look at FattyPatty's post in this section called "Something to Say", if you want your faith in intelligent life and people with their feet grounded in reality on here.
Calling out fakes can be a good service. It can also be really annoying and become an obsession. Obvious fakes are obvious, but when you or anyone else calls someone else out after one or a few posts, without having solid proof? That's really bad. You may be right. You may be wrong. But you have destroyed someone on this site without knowing for sure. And, in cases like that, you don't know someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. They may have completely legitimate (to them) reasons for behavior that may seem totally bizzarre to you.
I know sometimes that people's behavior on here (and other sites) can be obnoxious or puzzling. Just try to make sure, before you "out" someone.

so funny another fake ass profile just followed me some hot ass unverified chick showing her face classic fake profile.

I don't see what the big deal is! I agree with the thread. But it's true! You must be 100 percent when calling someone out. But when you deal with fakes. Photo collectors. Game players. Rude people. And people who obviously don't take the time to read your profile. I can easily see someone frustrations. And if you CAN'T understand that. Then you probably haven't dealt with any of these issues! I can't speak for others. But as a couple. After you deal with a dozen or more fakes. You then start to build up an attitude. It's not fair to others. But who wants their time wasted? The site has really just become a sorce of entertainment for us because the fakes we deal with out weigh the reals for sure!

I don't see what the big deal is! I agree with the thread. But it's true! You must be 100 percent when calling someone out. But when you deal with fakes. Photo collectors. Game players. Rude people. And people who obviously don't take the time to read your profile. I can easily see someone frustrations. And if you CAN'T understand that. Then you probably haven't dealt with any of these issues! I can't speak for others. But as a couple. After you deal with a dozen or more fakes. You then start to build up an attitude. It's not fair to others. But who wants their time wasted? The site has really just become a sorce of entertainment for us because the fakes we deal with out weigh the reals for sure!
Miami,
I understand. Like I told CL99. That's what the ignore button is for. Put them on ignore and you never have to deal with them again. How hard is that. Then, if you become 1000% sure, let others know and report them to the admins or mods. It's not worth getting stressed over. Anyone who think everyone on the internet, or even half the people on the internet, are who they say they are hasn't been on the internet very long.

Miami,
I understand. Like I told CL99. That's what the ignore button is for. Put them on ignore and you never have to deal with them again. How hard is that. Then, if you become 1000% sure, let others know and report them to the admins or mods. It's not worth getting stressed over. Anyone who think everyone on the internet, or even half the people on the internet, are who they say they are hasn't been on the internet very long.
Who said anything about the Internet???? We are talking about this site. And just hit ignore? Yes. That solves the problem for everyone else. Sounds like if it does effect you then it's not an issue. And I would never take advice from someone who has not even one photo! How could a person not produce one photo. He probably hasn't been on the Internet too long. As you say. And who doesn't have a smartphone with a camera these days. Come on. Wake up! LOL

Who said anything about the Internet???? We are talking about this site. And just hit ignore? Yes. That solves the problem for everyone else. Sounds like if it does effect you then it's not an issue. And I would never take advice from someone who has not even one photo! How could a person not produce one photo. He probably hasn't been on the Internet too long. As you say. And who doesn't have a smartphone with a camera these days. Come on. Wake up! LOL

- Who said anything about the internet? This is the internet. And this site is part of the internet.
- Yes, just hit ignore for those you are not sure about. But if you will read back, you will see that I said those who you are 1000% sure of, out them.
- As for outing to everyone else, you don't want to out someone you are not 1000% sure of.
- As for no photo, why I do it that way is nunya. But here are some ideas. Maybe I have a high profile job and the bosses would not take kindly to my mug on this site. Divorce, maybe I am in a custody or alimony fight and don't want her using my membership here against me with the judge. Those are just 2 legitimate reasons I can think of off the top of my head.
- As for how long I have been on the internet, again nunya. Let's just say I have been on the internet and online far longer than many on this site.
- Actually, I do have a smart phone with a nice camera. Again, the reasons I don't use it are nunya, but some possibilities are posted above and I am sure you can think of other reasons.

- Who said anything about the internet? This is the internet. And this site is part of the internet.
- Yes, just hit ignore for those you are not sure about. But if you will read back, you will see that I said those who you are 1000% sure of, out them.
- As for outing to everyone else, you don't want to out someone you are not 1000% sure of.
- As for no photo, why I do it that way is nunya. But here are some ideas. Maybe I have a high profile job and the bosses would not take kindly to my mug on this site. Divorce, maybe I am in a custody or alimony fight and don't want her using my membership here against me with the judge. Those are just 2 legitimate reasons I can think of off the top of my head.
- As for how long I have been on the internet, again nunya. Let's just say I have been on the internet and online far longer than many on this site.
- Actually, I do have a smart phone with a nice camera. Again, the reasons I don't use it are nunya, but some possibilities are posted above and I am sure you can think of other reasons.
It's like talking to a wall. You are in your own world. If it doesn't effect you it's not a problem. It's not as simple as hitting ignore. It's take time to talk with someone. To listen. To learn. To have faith and trust. Then you find its all bullshit. Over and over. That's all wasted time. I have simpithy for the guy who started this thread and the people who agree with it. Take your none of your business attitude and just criticize while you are wearing a mask. No one will take you serious. I'm done with you. Just more wasted time.

If a person can't chat on Skype or webcam. Our produce a number before meeting. I wouldn't bother. There will be a new process around here for people getting verified on Skype. This should close the gap on some fakes around here. I would suggest, if you like the forum, then get verified. The more real people on here the better. You can then tell who's who around here.

This is an open forum. Where people some p come to (act) out fantasy. Not live them. So many will have there own options. I have caught over 20 fakes here. Still won't help the cause. I suggest doing it the old fashion way. Get out and meet people.

Back