put fakes on blast!

This is an open forum. Where people some come to (act) out fantasy. Not live them. So many will have there own options. I have caught over 20 fakes here. Still won't help the cause. I suggest doing it the old fashion way. Get out and meet people.

Good advice Orion. So who will be doing the skype verifying? the mods and admins? I understand why it needs to be done that way and whoever came up with it is a smart cookie. I am much more willing to verify myself that way to a mod than to use a photo. My only concern is the time it will take from the mod's and admin's day if they have a regular job too. I assume we will read about the skype verification process via some announcement on the web site?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advice Orion. So who will be doing the skype verifying? the mods and admins? I understand why it needs to be done that way and whoever came up with it is a smart cookie. I am much more willing to verify myself that way to a mod than to use a photo. My only concern is the time it will take from the mod's and admin's day if they have a regular job too. I assume we will read about the skype verification process via some announcement on the web site?
We are working out the details.

It's like talking to a wall. You are in your own world. If it doesn't effect you it's not a problem. It's not as simple as hitting ignore. It's take time to talk with someone. To listen. To learn. To have faith and trust. Then you find its all bullshit. Over and over. That's all wasted time. I have simpithy for the guy who started this thread and the people who agree with it. Take your none of your business attitude and just criticize while you are wearing a mask. No one will take you serious. I'm done with you. Just more wasted time.

Any relationship worth having takes time. Time to verify and time to learn about each other. I think if you are not willing to spend that time, then why are you on here?

As Orion said, some will just sell you a lemon, but it is up to you to weed them out, not have someone else do it for you. A verification process is a start, but it is ultimately up to you.

I wish I was in my own world so I could give a big FY to this one. lol. The nunya attitude comes from the fact I don't know you. Others on here know why. It is a private, personal situation.

And this whole thing did not start as criticism. It started as a caution not to out people too hastily. Do you even read the whole posts people make? or just those where you read the first sentence and agree with?

As for a mask, I can post any picture off the internet, like many here do. I am not fake. I am not hiding. So, I don't. And as for taking me seriously, I think there are plenty on here who do. Lord knows I have been around long enough. With those people, I have good discussions and debates, sometimes give out a little advice, sometimes learn a lot. You can think what you want. I really don't care. Nor, do I have anything to prove to you.

This is an open forum. Where people some p come to (act) out fantasy. Not live them. So many will have there own options. I have caught over 20 fakes here. Still won't help the cause. I suggest doing it the old fashion way. Get out and meet people.
Straight up meeting people is the best safest option. You can't rush what's meant to happen naturally. I agree 100 percent!

Now your just acting like a douche! Yes. You are a great example why this site is just for entertainment purposes. Yawn yawn!!! Good luck real people!!! I'm out!
What? What'd I say? I just tried to show there are people on this site grounded in reality. Geez. Some people are wound so tight.

The way I see it, I don't have problems with fakes.

Sometimes I will talk to someone for a few days, seemingly connect, then proceed the verification process and learn they were misrepresenting themselves.

No big deal. It takes two to tango; I have a role in the deception too. Also: it's the cost of doing business. Nothing is free or perfect. The great thing about the Internet is it offers valves to connect with like-minded people you would otherwise not meet. This is valuable and scarce, and I value it enough to take the bad -- inauthenticity, for one -- in stride.

There is a cuck I'm talking to. He and his wife live in Spain. He wants to fly me over to impregnate his wife.

He's probably not real and serious. I plan on calling and Skyping with him soon. But I don't care, even if he isn't, because I recognize that possibility, am not invested, and am just doing it for fun. -shrugs-

A few weeks ago another cuck was talking to me about fucking his wife. He seemed very real. But he started talking a little to frankly -- you know, it's a clear sign it's a guy and not a couple when all they want to discuss is kink -- and I called him out on it, requested his wife call me, and watched him make excuses. Never heard from him again. So it happens.

But I also have many more positive online experiences, including a cuck relationship that lasted a year and where we all got along. Win some, lose some.

Last edited:
The way I see it, I don't have problems with fakes.

Sometimes I will talk to someone for a few days, seemingly connect, then proceed the verification process and learn they were misrepresenting themselves.

No big deal. It takes two to tango; I have a role in the deception too. Also: it's the cost of doing business. Nothing is free or perfect. The great thing about the Internet is it offers valves to connext with like-minded people you would otherwise not meet. This is valuable and scarce, and I value it enough to take the bad -- inauthenticity, for one -- in stride.

There is a cuck I'm talking to. He and his wife live in Spain. He wants to fly me over to imlregnate his wife.

He's probably not real and serious. I plan on calling and Skyping with him soon. But I don't care, even if he isn't, because I recognize that possibility, am not invested, and am just doing it for fun. -shrugs-

A few weeks ago another cuck was talking to me about fucking his wife. He seemed very well. But he started talking a little to frankly -- you know, it's a clear sign it's a guy and not a couple when all they want to discuss is kink -- and I called him out on it, requested his wife call me, and watched him make excuses. Never heard from him again. So it happens.

But I also have many more positive online experiences, including a cuck relationship that lasted a year and where we all got along. Win some, lose some.

Splitter,
It is sad that you have to have that outlook. But I think you are one of the smartest people on here. Because of your attitude.
People, this is the internet. You can buy anything you want. You can be anything you want. I just bought two 2-litres of blackberry ginger-ale. Who the hell thought that would ever be a flavor combination 10 years ago????
Use common sense and logic people. If it smells like a duck and walks like a duck, generally, IT'S A DUCK!!!!!
There are always exceptions for various reasons, but you have to be willing to put in the time to find that out. If you are not willing to put in the time, what does that say about you?

I think the realest people here. Are the ones who don't say much. They come to look at pictures, and enjoy topics in the forum. Now if they are following 450 and people here. That is a dead give away..... If they are updating things like I just had my first black guy..... Blazhay Blazay... Dead give away! Next if the people names say anything like Candy4bbc, yeah you have found yourself a sure winner! Last women if you read a guy profile here that says looking for white sluts to bang..... Or other derogative things. Well you do the math! Home is where the heart is. This not Facebook! This a sex forum. Most people in the lifestyle would'nt want there business in the street. You can't blame the site if you keep responding to these people or investing time.

Last edited:
I think the realest people here. Are the ones who don't say much. They come to look at pictures, and enjoy topics in the forum. Now if they are following 450 and people here. That is a dead give away..... If they are updating things like I just had my first black guy..... Blazhay Blazay... Dead give away! Next if the people names say anything like Candy4bbc, yeah you have found yourself a sure winner! Last women if you read a guy profile here that says looking for white sluts to bang..... Or other derogative things. Well you do the math! Home is where the heart is. This not Facebook! This a sex forum. Most people in the lifestyle would want there business in the street. You can't blame the site if you keep responding to these people or investing time.
OP and BM,
who the hell says common sense is dead in life and on the internet?
It may not be so common, but it is alive in you two.

Even if you Skype or phone verify, it's no guarantee that there's going to be a real time meet. No matter what, there's still going to be a leap of faith. So, the only full proof verification is when you're face-to-face and the clothes are off.

Even if you Skype or phone verify, it's no guarantee that there's going to be a real time meet. No matter what, there's still going to be a leap of faith. So, the only full proof verification is when you're face-to-face and the clothes are off.
It is why you have at least the first meeting on neutral ground. Never bring an unknown person into your home and never go to the home of a stranger. I recently read a nice book on forensic pathology and the author mentioned that at any one time there are approximately 50 serial killers operating in the United States. Something to think about if you have the urge to take off with a strtanger

Back