Female

Attachments

• 00001.jpg
    00001.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 36
most guys like my piercing .... playing around while licking my pussy --- some guys not
what do you say ?
tine ... is your piercing actually through the clitoris or just the clitoris hood? I've seen both, and I can't imagine sticking anything sharp through the clitoris. If it IS actually through the clit, how did you manage the pain of that? I've always been told the clit is 20X more sensitive than the head of a man's cock, and I can attest that THAT is very sensitive. :eek:

As far as whether I enjoy it or not, I can't see a vagina piercing adding a whole lot to a man's own sensitivities & enjoyment ... I imagine its more for the woman. Now the tongue piercing ... that's a whole 'nother story. :)

I love piercings. My girl has her clit hood done I want her to get a nipple. Believe it or not I had my cock pierced. The Frenum I believe didn't hurt just couldn't have sex for awhile but I loved it but my back then gf didn't so I took it out

most guys like my piercing .... playing around while licking my pussy --- some guys not
what do you say ?View media item 76840
Please login or become a member to view
Please login or become a member to view
I think it gets in the way, even nipple piercing, I like everything in their natural state without a thing getting in the way.

Back