Pussyfree whitebois

Month ago hubby became totally pussyfree. He is not allowed to feel pussy or ass, and I give him only blowjob when he is in cage. It looks like right thing for white cucky :)
Any couples with the same experience here?
View attachment 801426
Long time since my cuckold husband fucked me, now I only give him a hand job to release him no fuck no touch no blowjob and no sex contact whatever

Please tell us more
Who's idea was it to make him pussy free?
How did you tell him?
Did you build up to it?
I suppose that both wanted make hubby pussy free, but he has told it aloud :) So, I was just happy that our desires are the same. During the one of the teasing session he ask if I would like to make him pussy free and of course I agreed :) Now we are in.

Did you just stop having sex with him or did you make an announcement to deny him? Was your lover involved in this decision? How is everyone coping with that arrangement?
Yes, it was announced.
No, lover was not involved, because I don't have some regular one.
Yes, it is not simple to deal with it :) Hubby gets only hand and foot job, blow job in chastity cage, ruined orgasms and milking. And yes, every time he has to clean up after himself :) Besides, I'm going to purchase flashlight.

can't speak from experience, but sounds pretty hot to me... also seems important you prevent him from pleasuring himself. do you make him clean up?
Yes, it's really hot...
For now, I let him pleasure himself under my control or when he's travelling (the job is related to it), and he always has to clean up after it. I'm thinking how to stop it at all, so now it happen not often.
May be, some one knows the model of chastity cage which is fine for travelling?

Yes, it was announced.
No, lover was not involved, because I don't have some regular one.
Yes, it is not simple to deal with it :) Hubby gets only hand and foot job, blow job in chastity cage, ruined orgasms and milking. And yes, every time he has to clean up after himself :) Besides, I'm going to purchase flashlight.
Did you just tell him over dinner one night?
Or was it while he was fucking you that you told him its would be the last time you'd allow him to feel your pussy?
Did you play other denial games leading up to it?

Did you just tell him over dinner one night?
Or was it while he was fucking you that you told him its would be the last time you'd allow him to feel your pussy?
Did you play other denial games leading up to it?
Pussyfree - it was an idea which flew in the air long time. First, I was like joking about pussy free, how fun it could be, then we played more seriously and finally decided that it is very hot and the only right choice :) I've told 'it's a last time hubby, now your little clitty will feel only the cage :)'
We are in progress of orgasm denial and thinking about deny to touch.

Pussyfree - it was an idea which flyied in the air long time. First, I was like joking about pussy free, how fun it could be, then we played more seriously and finally decided that it is very hot and the only right choice :) I've told 'it's a last time hubby, now your little clitty will feel only the cage :)'
We are in progress of orgasm denial and thinking about deny to touch.
Thats great, white boys shouldnt have sex, they should be there tobserve only

Back