Pussy ,washed or unwashed

When she has a date with her black lover, she never washes before she comes home. A lot of his cum may drain down her legs, but he cums a lot and puts it very deep. She has me clean her externally first and then she straddles my face and works the rest of his cum out with her vaginal muscles. The smell and taste of their sex is much more arousing than a washed one.

Do you insist on washing your cock before a woman sucks it ?
Well, yes, in fact, I do. The cock can establish a rather pungent & distasteful odor if not washed and maintained properly ... particularly under the foreskin. I would never expect a woman to suck my cock if it hadn't been washed each day. Just part of something called hygiene.
gif_Yellowball-embarrassedBAG.gif

Well, yes, in fact, I do. The cock can establish a rather pungent & distasteful odor if not washed and maintained properly ... particularly under the foreskin. I would never expect a woman to suck my cock if it hadn't been washed each day. Just part of something called hygiene.
View attachment 665986

Sounds great but i prefer my wife to clean my cock each day.
Just part of something called hygiene.
And when i say hygiene i mean cock sucking.

When she has a date with her black lover, she never washes before she comes home. A lot of his cum may drain down her legs, but he cums a lot and puts it very deep. She has me clean her externally first and then she straddles my face and works the rest of his cum out with her vaginal muscles. The smell and taste of their sex is much more arousing than a washed one.
I agree with you. The hygiene of my pussy is the job of the tongue of my husband.

i prefer clean and natural. No need to be unwashed to get her flowing and deliver the heavenly juice with that certain natural pussy scent and taste that i sooo love. i could eat and smell that for hours! :exciting:

But then there are real hygiene maniacs obsessed with washing and wiping. It`s devastating to have a woman who jumps out of bed and leaves for the bathroom immediately each and every time right after "the act". :(

But unwashed/unclean to start with sounds icky to me. :eek:

Back