Pussy ,washed or unwashed

Anyones else here love an unwashed pussy ?
I just love when my wife gets home after her day at work. Her pussy smells of her natural female odour and i love it.
She smells and tastes so much better than soap or perfume.
Thoughts please.
My thought is this, you have issues. Who wants a filthy pussy? Who sits around and thinks of this *******?

Unwashed does not equal dirty:
we mean that she doesnt have to be shower fresh 24/7..some after work pussy is great or after we're out all day ill be damned if when we get home she wants to shower first..i want that pussy as is plus i been getting it wet all damn day..shower isn't always necessary

Thought everyone knew enough to know that pussy doesnt smell if one shower is missed..2 days max

we mean that she doesnt have to be shower fresh 24/7..some after work pussy is great or after we're out all day ill be damned if when we get home she wants to shower first..i want that pussy as is plus i been getting it wet all damn day..shower isn't always necessary

Thought everyone knew enough to know that pussy doesnt smell if one shower is missed..2 days max
Haha yeah sorry I think alot of us went on a tangent . And over analysed this post lol. I fully agree. The lady don't have to shower before every sexual encounter. That would be crazy. I mean u right after work sex is great. Even a lunch time quickie is awesome. Totally agree 2 days and pussy can smell bad just like cock can smell bad too.

At last , been waiting to hear a sensible answer from someone on my wavelength.
When i wake in the morning wanting my wife i want her right there and then , just as she is . Her pussy smells and tastes fantastic , just how a woman should .
I've read some posts here from some very arrogant people and they should get real.

Haha yeah sorry I think alot of us went on a tangent . And over analysed this post lol. I fully agree. The lady don't have to shower before every sexual encounter. That would be crazy. I mean u right after work sex is great. Even a lunch time quickie is awesome. Totally agree 2 days and pussy can smell bad just like cock can smell bad too.

Well said !
Another level headed person who understands what im saying.

Anyones else here love an unwashed pussy ?
I just love when my wife gets home after her day at work. Her pussy smells of her natural female odour and i love it.
She smells and tastes so much better than soap or perfume.
Thoughts please.
I agree 100%

I fucking love it!

Post work, shopping, gym mmmm

To each his own!:)

I don't know what the big deal is. If a woman has a vagina with a proper ph and practices good hygiene when she goes to the bathroom, there might be a slight initial urine taste but the taste and the smell are the same once her juices start flowing whether she has washed or not. A woman whose vagina is out of balance and doesn't practice good hygiene is bad washed or unwashed.. The only difference in taste of a clean woman is if she recently had intercourse, there is the taste of the semen and a slightly stronger odder of sex.

Back