Pussy Tattoo.......Which One Do You Recommend For Me?

Ladies, Do You Have A Pussy Tattoo?

• Total voters

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am thinking of having a tattoo on my pussy so which tattoo do you recommend for me guys?
I already have four tattoos, one on my ass and one on my inner thigh and one on my bust and of course one on my lower back, but the pussy tattoo has to be totally different and I like to decorate my pussy but don't know which one is perfect for me.
View media item 31895

Thanks Rags........I would welcome any one here sending me pics of their favorite pussy tattoo or any design they recommend for me

I second the butterfly. Put the QOS right above it, near the belt/pantie line.
That way you'll be able to show it if you want while wearing a bikini etc.
;)

Interesting thread LebanonBBClover. I've got 7 tatts including the QoS and the BBC letters. I really hope you have a variation of the QoS, it's a really sexy tatt and the black guys love it! X

I am thinking of having a tattoo on my pussy so which tattoo do you recommend for me guys?
I already have four tattoos, one on my ass and one on my inner thigh and one on my bust and of course one on my lower back, but the pussy tattoo has to be totally different and I like to decorate my pussy but don't know which one is perfect for me.
View media item 31895
A
View media item 31895
Babe why not have a black bull tattoo here? Or something with "snowbunny" title? enhanced-buzz-15798-1295463234-13.jpg

Back