Pussy size

Kurt Sigismund

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?

Last edited:
i thought hubby's 4" was deep till my lover's 8" found parts of my pussy i didn't know existed! but that's as much as i can take and still enjoy myself. i'm only 5'6" so that's an achievement i think!

I love girls about your size. They are usually pretty tight and can handle a range of sizes. I'm about 8.5" with some thickness, so I'm big enough to give them a workout, but not so big that I have to be overly careful.

As I wrote elsewhere the biggest bbc I had is 9'. My pussy takes it, so I think it's 9' deep. My pussy is tight, less now than before, but still tight. I can say that every dick has been happy of that. Sometimes I asked for go slow to my lover, and it isn't only a matter of hurt. Regards even the time for the good sex. Good sex for me isn't go fast as a rabbit, but means that the lover must understand when go fast and when go slow. Like good music, is a matter of rhythm.

Last edited:
Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go to far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
In my experience I agree with you 100%

Back