Pussy size

Now she phat
Wife loves her pussy abused... SizeQueen?
View attachment 2857538
She phat as a ******* of a bitch!
Mrs J is 5' 9" tall and her pussy has given birth to two babies( one 9lb 13oz), but isn't deep. My 7.5" and A's 8" both touched the bottom. When she fucked one of his friends 10" it hurt and bruised her, she enjoyed the girth but he didn't know how to use the length and kept pushing even when she said it was too long!!!! See Our story so far. When she had the gangbang last week all of them were between 6" and 8" and she says it felt fantastic and she didn't have to worry about it being painful, even when they DPed her.

View attachment 2857613

View attachment 2857615
thats small n tight!

My man, I’m not hating on you and the boys...but if you or any of them bottomed out, you either didn’t do any or not enough foreplay. All women when enjoyed and readied enough for sex will lubricate (menopause excepted) sufficiently, the cervix will expand and uterus will move up to prevent pain and injury to her. If all of you hit it like you said, your getting naked and slamming the dick in there before she’s good and ready!

Well except the 10” anyway. She looks like she could handle an 8-9 and be ok.

Just sayin...
As you said,"menopause excepted", Mrs J is in her 60s and went through the menopause 15-20 years ago.............and after 45 plus years I do know how to fuck my wife.

Wife is 5'7" and thin with flat chest and a pussy so loose and wet she can't feel my 5" dicklet anymore. Every time I fuck her (when she lets me) she is so wet it drips down her legs and it feels like she has two cum loads in her pussy. It is so smooth and velvety I don't last 30 seconds before I shoot off.
My wife is only 5'4" and has a naturally large/ loose pussy and its the most amazing thing to fuck with a small cock. Its a sensation thats hard to explain, but once she gets wet, its a feeling of fucking a pussy that 10 men before you have just cum inside. There is no tightness or friction just a feeling like jumping into a pool of warm water. When we first met and she looked at my hard cock, she did say, she wasn't too sure how compatable we were going to be. Once she had a enough confidence/ trust in me, she showed me her dildo (that even her ex-husband didn't know about) and it was thicker than a Coke can... so it was then I knew that our sexual compatibily was going to be challenging. Its funny that when we do fuck, neither of us feel very much of each other, even when I cum as hard as I can...most times she is totally unaware. I love it... and luckily so does she :)

I am
My wife is only 5'4" and has a naturally large/ loose pussy and its the most amazing thing to fuck with a small cock. Its a sensation thats hard to explain, but once she gets wet, its a feeling of fucking a pussy that 10 men before you have just cum inside. There is no tightness or friction just a feeling like jumping into a pool of warm water. When we first met and she looked at my hard cock, she did say, she wasn't too sure how compatable we were going to be. Once she had a enough confidence/ trust in me, she showed me her dildo (that even her ex-husband didn't know about) and it was thicker than a Coke can... so it was then I knew that our sexual compatibily was going to be challenging. Its funny that when we do fuck, neither of us feel very much of each other, even when I cum as hard as I can...most times she is totally unaware. I love it... and luckily so does she :)
I am with you on this. I am the same but my 8” is too small! Love it more everyday!

As you said,"menopause excepted", Mrs J is in her 60s and went through the menopause 15-20 years ago.............and after 45 plus years I do know how to fuck my wife.
Didn’t mean it to come across as saying you didn’t know how to fuck your wife. You’re a lucky man to have her still going sting like that in your 60’s

Didn’t mean it to come across as saying you didn’t know how to fuck your wife. You’re a lucky man to have her still going sting like that in your 60’s
Hi DFWSundevil, no problem. Please read Our story so far. It will show how Mrs J and myself got into the lifestyle, and also how she gets VERY turned on ,especially with her long time lover A. Maybe if the guy with the 10" cock had been more considerate and not just pounded her he would have fitted a bit more. Peace and one love. Johnboy

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
I had a lady who had five *******, her pussy was lovely and fairly loose.
I really liked fucking her and that sweet puss.

Back