Pussy size

A little update. Last week end I had my 25 cm bbc. 10 inches. Oh my god. Was The biggest cock I ever met. Was not so simple to take even if my bull isn't too much smaller than 10 (he is 9). The very first sensation was pain. it leaved me breathless. After some time I relaxed myself and enjoyed to be that "full". I learnt 2 lessons. First I thought it would be more simple to take that monster with all exercises I made with my bull. It wasn't simple at all. I felt like a virgin (slow, it's too much...). Second size matters. It changes radically the way you feel sex. Who says it's not true needs to do more sex with big cocks, in my opinion.

A little update. Today I had a black Sunday morning. Mr big (the bbc above) back for a second round this time with my bull. A big match!!! But I had a really great Time with both. mr big understood my times even thanks my bull suggestions. What a great experience sex can be!

i thought hubby's 4" was deep till my lover's 8" found parts of my pussy i didn't know existed! but that's as much as i can take and still enjoy myself. i'm only 5'6" so that's an achievement i think!
Now that you know the difference. Does your husband's dick still please you?

My wife was broken in by a huge blk man at 13. I didnt know that when we hooked up. I knew she could take all my 6.5 without flenching. The gent had banged her every single day for 5 yrs b4 college. She later told me she had was used to a bigger cock and had to have it. Thats what led her to pursuing BM like a good little wht slutpuppy. I thank all the great bbc thst kept her happy. She has an excellent deep wet pussy and knows how to use it. All thanks to that old black man thst worked for her daddy.

I have a small vagina, in the past I've always had to use extra lube and get worked up for sex but I love the fact my bull just lubes up and fucks me it is up to me to adjust not him.
When I was about 22 years old , I didn't really understood what it was I was feeling during sex , I mean. ..I would feel my cock head hitting something inside her pussy and each time I did she would let out a deep moan and her body would reflect it with movement.
It happened with each girl and yes , I am only attracted towards the white women and that's a whole different book , not story but a book could be written about that subject alone.
I, personally am a grower which mean that I may starr out with a four inch cock but at the time of shooting my load inside of her , I'm at 9-10 inches .
I never noticed it or paid much attention because I really thought it was normal at the age of 22 and not being experienced.
It wasn't until years later my ex wife told me that it wasn't normal and she said to me how crazy and different it was that my cock grows anther two-three inches when I cum and gets very thick .
She said that whenn I am ready to cum several good things happens , I get longer , thicker , quicker and harder trusting and that combination makes her cum with me ! I never knew or wouldn't know unless she shared these feelings with me.
There's many times in the beginning of our relationship, she'd come home from work and go into the bedroom, come out completely naked and kneeling down in front of me on the floor and tell me that she could hardly concentrate at work snd couldn't wait to get home , while removing my clothes, pushing my legs apart and gripping my half hard cock and looking me in the eyes and saying. . This is my chocolate lollipop with an aggressive look on her face and exciting look in her eyes, she gently bites down on the head of my cock before fiercely with authority, sucking the head of my cock like a lollipop and how I loved it .
I, after a good fucking asked her with a bit of reluctancey , what was it that I was feeling inside of her and she said it was a place that she loves to be hit but no deeper and never mentioned it again.

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
Man i could not have said it better myself. I have no ise for a little pussy nor waste time on a virgin .. I prefer genetics other men and babies coming out to do all the work for me plz! Lol

I just had the pleasure of having the woman i felt should have been my wife in September. We met in college in KY and she only take half my dick .. Talk about a sad day I'd cared for and missed this woman for half my life she an amazing woman but what a disappointment. :(

I'm a "Size King!"

Peace and love,
C

Back