Pussy size

Nice subject. This is one of my wife's biggest concerns and has held her back from taking a BBC again. Yes, she had a coworker when she was younger and although she admits she loved it, she also said it was painful for days every time he took her. She's only 4'11" and although we have 2 teenagers (cesarean) she has never had anything larger than my 6" cock in that thing since we've been married (almost 25 years). Obviously our biggest fantasy is to have a gentleman BBC take her but not try to knock the bottom out of it as she is very tight and although I can't seem to find bottom, I think I'm close.

i felt that way with hubby for a long time and he's only around 4 and half inches. it's only when i took larger that they showed me there's a whole other deeper area, way in the back. it felt like he popped past a barrier and seriously knocked the wind out of me a the first few times - mainly from the surprise/shock.

it does get easier though, and you definitely start craving the deeper, fuller, stretched sensation. and after-pain pretty much disappears after a while.

Like Noreen stated it does get easier, and as it gets easier you start to crave it. My biggest to date has been right at 10" long and 7.5 " around. Five years ago I would have told you that there was no way anything that size would fit in me. I must admit though I am more in love with the stretch and girth. I don't 5th ink I want any dick longer than 10".

Like Noreen stated it does get easier, and as it gets easier you start to crave it. My biggest to date has been right at 10" long and 7.5 " around. Five years ago I would have told you that there was no way anything that size would fit in me. I must admit though I am more in love with the stretch and girth. I don't 5th ink I want any dick longer than 10".

Noreen and Sarah,

Thanks for your reply and I'm sure you guys are right about this. My wife is on the edge. As a matter of fact she's out with friends tonight. Hopefully there will be a black guy or two that pick up on her needs. Looking at history it seems that whenever she is within a reasonable distance of black men they seem to flock, it's almost like they know she needs it.

She's been my Queen for 26 years and love her more today than the day we met so this is as much of my concern as it is hers. I wouldn't want to see her hurt in any way. Having said that, I know from eating her sweet pussy the other night and talking to her about her date with friends tonight resulted in her squirting in my mouth but only when I asked her to show me how she would cum for a black guy on Saturday night.

Before she left I mentioned since she will probably be drinking she should consider a hotel room if she didn't feel comfortable to drive, or if she finds a black guy that she would like to let do the driving. She smiled a big smile and asked if that would be okay with me not present? I told her I would like to be there to make sure she is alright, as well as do some clean up duty, but as long as she enjoys it I'm fine with it.

Who knows with some luck I won't have to worry so much about her pussy size after tonight.

oof! 10" is my limit. probably beyond my limits as it aches for days afterwards. didn't stop me from going back a few times but only after i forgot about the pain and the naughty thoughts start creeping in again, as they eventually do!

8" is perfect for me and with some decent girth. about the size of my wrist is nice. even a little thicker, lol.

like you say, 5 yrs ago there's no way i'd ever believe i could take something that size, let alone become something i find myself craving.

if hubby and i ever separate (not that it's something we're planning to do or would conceive of, just hypothetically speaking!), i don't think i would even consider a guy under 8 inches. i didn't used to think size mattered that much but if i'm going to get into another life long commitment, with the hope of staying exclusive, i'm going to make sure my little kitty is going to get the kind of meat that keeps her purring, lol. i was too ladylike, in love, and naive to be that insistent the first time round, but it's gonna be at the top of my list next time. (not that i'm expecting a next time, LOL!!)

Noreen and Sarah,

Thanks for your reply and I'm sure you guys are right about this. My wife is on the edge. As a matter of fact she's out with friends tonight. Hopefully there will be a black guy or two that pick up on her needs. Looking at history it seems that whenever she is within a reasonable distance of black men they seem to flock, it's almost like they know she needs it.

She's been my Queen for 26 years and love her more today than the day we met so this is as much of my concern as it is hers. I wouldn't want to see her hurt in any way. Having said that, I know from eating her sweet pussy the other night and talking to her about her date with friends tonight resulted in her squirting in my mouth but only when I asked her to show me how she would cum for a black guy on Saturday night.

Before she left I mentioned since she will probably be drinking she should consider a hotel room if she didn't feel comfortable to drive, or if she finds a black guy that she would like to let do the driving. She smiled a big smile and asked if that would be okay with me not present? I told her I would like to be there to make sure she is alright, as well as do some clean up duty, but as long as she enjoys it I'm fine with it.

Who knows with some luck I won't have to worry so much about her pussy size after tonight.

Wow! She's still tight. She came home the other night and reported the bar her friends chose didn't have a single black man. What kind of friends take a wanna be BBC Slut to a bar without BBC? I told her she was banned on going out with those friends again. So I'm trying to find a good place in the Raleigh area to take her so she can dance with some black men and maybe, just maybe get this small pussy fear behind us. Anyone with suggestions?

My wife is only 5'11" tall and for many years I thought that the sounds she was making when we had sex was because I was hurting her by going too deep. I"m not quite 8" long when excited and when she would start to make those sounds I'd pull out and shoot my load shallower inside her. Or I'd tease and fuck her labia until she climaxed.
It wasn't until I saw her with a big black cock that I understood what was happening. Even though she's short, those sounds were because she liked it so deep. I started to investigate and I learned that the vagina is like a deflated balloon and it stretches to accommodate the mans cock. It can't really go into the cervix, but instead a really long cock will push up past the cervix stretching her vagina deeper toward her other sex parts. Also a bigger cock rubs and pushes against the cervix and some women like my wife like that very much. There again, she's tight and very nice fit for me and smaller men, but after being stretched out by BBC it takes a day or two for her to return to that "comfortable fit" size for smaller men like me. I was always mistakenly cautioning her bulls or fwb not to fuck her too deep and from time to time ask if they were hurting her. She was resentful and sometimes told me I'd interfered again. Now I know why.
upload_2015-10-14_5-36-7.pngupload_2015-10-14_5-38-51.png
This became a real question of interest to me. How much could she stretch and enjoy before it was too much.
Then we found this bull:
upload_2015-10-14_5-42-6.pngupload_2015-10-14_5-45-9.png
And once again my short wife took every inch of him and ****** herself onto his balls. I've overheard her telling her bulls, "I wish you could fuck me with your balls!"
upload_2015-10-14_5-47-0.pngupload_2015-10-14_5-48-28.pngupload_2015-10-14_5-51-41.png

Back