Pussy size

i am sorry to contradict some of yours believes but body size has nothing at all to do with penis size and almost as little with the size of a vagina.

The tendency that pussies are getting bigger while dicks are getting smaller over generations is only one consequence of evolution.

My fwb is capable of taking up to ten inches. i had only one woman who was limited to approximately 7 1/2". Most women i have "tested" were able to take at least eight to nine.

Also i tend to believe that there is no real existing dick too girthy for even the tightest pussy as vaginal muscles are enabled to stretch big time. Most of all it`s a matter of relaxing, patience and how much time you put in foreplay.

i am sorry to contradict some of yours believes but body size has nothing at all to do with penis size and almost as little with the size of a vagina.

The tendency that pussies are getting bigger while dicks are getting smaller over generations is only one consequence of evolution.

My fwb is capable of taking up to ten inches. i had only one woman who was limited to approximately 7 1/2". Most women i have "tested" were able to take at least eight to nine.

Also i tend to believe that there is no real existing dick too girthy for even the tightest pussy as vaginal muscles are enabled to stretch big time. Most of all it`s a matter of relaxing, patience and how much time you put in foreplay.
Ah Ha! Then there is no such thing as a cock too big!:DMy quest for the Holy Grail of dicks is not in vain!:blackheart:

Body size might not always be related to pussy size but my personal experience is that they were all 5.57"+...

Now, I don't questions that there might be smaller women with a big pussy, I just did not meet them.

As to whether pussy size VS cock size matters, hell yeah ! That gives you the freedom to do ALL the Kama Sutra as opposed to only 10-25% of it with somebody that is not your match...

(...) i had only one woman who was limited to approximately 7 1/2". Most women i have "tested" were able to take at least eight to nine.

Ah Ha! Then there is no such thing as a cock too big!:DMy quest for the Holy Grail of dicks is not in vain!:blackheart:
i was talking about girth here. Of course there isn`t a "cock" too long either. But that`s only as far as he knows how deep a woman can take him and he doesn`t push further. :eek: But yet there is the drawback of him not being able to go full length and to also rub the clit with his pubic bone at time of fucking missionary or cowgirl. :( i assume there is a too long as there is a too short each for a particular pussy. It`s more about finding the perfect fit, i guess. ;)
lol, there're are definitely cocks that're too big hun. some of them can be real hurty-hurty and ouchy-ouchy! :confused:
True. As i said, i think a problem can occur when he`s too long - or when he doesn`t know how to use it well. But i never experienced a woman who was prepared well and had a problem with girth. jm2ct`s

As I wrote elsewhere the biggest bbc I had is 9'. My pussy takes it, so I think it's 9' deep. My pussy is tight, less now than before, but still tight. I can say that every dick has been happy of that. Sometimes I asked for go slow to my lover, and it isn't only a matter of hurt. Regards even the time for the good sex. Good sex for me isn't go fast as a rabbit, but means that the lover must understand when go fast and when go slow. Like good music, is a matter of rhythm.
Well said

Nice subject. This is one of my wife's biggest concerns and has held her back from taking a BBC again. Yes, she had a coworker when she was younger and although she admits she loved it, she also said it was painful for days every time he took her. She's only 4'11" and although we have 2 teenagers (cesarean) she has never had anything larger than my 6" cock in that thing since we've been married (almost 25 years). Obviously our biggest fantasy is to have a gentleman BBC take her but not try to knock the bottom out of it as she is very tight and although I can't seem to find bottom, I think I'm close.

Back