Pussy shaving

A home town girl on this site I never met . Said it best for everyone. If someones gonna put there mouth on it SHAVE IT

prefer waxing as the results are better and lasts longer, though a million times more excruciatingly painful.

incidentally, my beautician is the only person outside of my marriage that knows about my naughty hobby. i'd turned up one day forgetting that i still had an ace of spades fake tattoo. turns out it's not that uncommon and quite a few of the women she see's are living out secret sinful lives!

prefer waxing as the results are better and lasts longer, though a million times more excruciatingly painful.

incidentally, my beautician is the only person outside of my marriage that knows about my naughty hobby. i'd turned up one day forgetting that i still had an ace of spades fake tattoo. turns out it's not that uncommon and quite a few of the women she see's are living out secret sinful lives!
People you would never think of...Well until now. Say something and see if they pick-up on it.

My first wife had a cute bush that she kept trimmed during the last year of our marriage the(4th) she undressed one night and her pussy was shaved smooth. I found out after she left me she was screwing other guys and they wanted her to have a bald pussy.

Here in the deep south summer heat, shaving is the only way to go. Plus, I think it increased sensitivity so you can feel every vein and ridge on that BBC.
withbry3-jpg.200979
Donna,
You are stunningly BEAUTIFUL !!! I would love to kiss every inch of that delicious body....

Back