Pussy shaving

Shaved is the only way, I wasn't instrumental in mine being smooth she shaved it smooth at 14 yrs age before I met her for a much older lover ( her school teacher) she then was seeing another older lover who confirmed he loved shaven lips, she has been smooth ever since, so I have never known her any different.
I just love how she is so smooth and love way before going on a date she always runs her razor over her cunt before she goes out

Baby smooth down there for me
I've always shaved any girl I was dating, who wants to get a pubic hair half way down their throat when you're eating pussy, sort of like when you get a popcorn husk stuck in your throat.

My wife was shaved by me, she has no hair on her asshole, when we first started to date, she's been bald since 1986, and she would not have it any other way.

Laser Hair Removal is the very best thing ever! Do everything eventually, it's well worth it... underarms, legs, bottom, arms, back, front, even those awful little hairs on your toes!!! *smile*

tumblr_om6d3igv7v1u6s7cfo1_500.jpg

I think this is a must in this community. I've found that black men are way more particular than other races about their women shaving/waxing.
Looking at the replies on this forum, this is definitely right for most black men. My wife's Bull is one of the exceptions. He prefers her to be hairy so she keeps it hairy for him. He never eats her pussy, but of course I'm the one who needs to clean up the mess he has made... My wife knows I don't like the hair but she said I would need to get used to it because she wouldn't shave it again.

Back