Pussy shaving

My wife is bald and the men she has fucked like it. I have watched my sister in law Kate fuck many times and she has a bush and her men like it so I think it is a personal thing and if you get to fuck them I think it doesn’t really matter.

love to hear more about her not shaving did you insisnt and she decline it
My wife has a regular Bull which she sees usually 1-3 times a week. He asked her to stop shaving her pussy, already some six years ago. My wife always used to shave her pussy smooth and I loved that, and she knows that. When I first noticed she hadn't shaved for a week she told me that her Bull requested it and that she would let it grow. She hasn't shaved her pussy ever since, she doesn't trim either, so she has a big hairy natural bush. She does shave her legs and underarms though.

In my opinion, her hairy pussy is not really attractive for a young woman and for oral sex it's less pleasant for me, and that's the only thing I'm still allowed to do with her pussy. She doesn't like the look either but she says the only reason she doesn't shave is to please her Bull. Although I will always prefer shaved, that she does it only to please her Bull makes it also kind of exciting. Everytime I eat her hairy pussy those tickling hairs remind me of the fact that only a black Bull may fuck her. Especially when I need to clean up a creampie and the hair is matted with cum, that makes it very hard to clean it. Sometimes her Bull even shoots his load on her pubes instead of in her pussy... :eek:

I have suggested a compromise a couple of times, if she could trim it down a bit and maybe shave her lips, so she can still keep it quite hairy and it will be more pleasant for me, but she has refused to do so because her Bull wants her to have a full bush.

Last edited:
My wife has a regular Bull which she sees usually 1-3 times a week. He asked her to stop shaving her pussy, already some six years ago. My wife always used to shave her pussy smooth and I loved that, and she knows that. When I first noticed she hadn't shaved for a week she told me that her Bull requested it and that she would let it grow. She hasn't shaved her pussy ever since, she doesn't trim either, so she has a big hairy natural bush. She does shave her legs and underarms though.

In my opinion, her hairy pussy is not really attractive for a young woman and for oral sex it's less pleasant for me, and that's the only thing I'm still allowed to do with her pussy. She doesn't like the look either but she says the only reason she doesn't shave is to please her Bull. Although I will always prefer shaved, that she does it only to please her Bull makes it also kind of exciting. Everytime I eat her hairy pussy those tickling hairs remind me of the fact that only a black Bull may fuck her. Especially when I need to clean up a creampie and the hair is matted with cum, that makes it very hard to clean it. Sometimes her Bull even shoots his load on her pubes instead of in her pussy... :eek:

I have suggested a compromise a couple of times, if she could trim it down a bit and maybe shave her lips, so she can still keep it quite hairy and it will be more pleasant for me, but she has refused to do so because her Bull wants her to have a full bush.
thank you for your post.

Cuckcs get lots of kicks by visualising things, like watching , watching wifes beautifull cunt. By letting pussy hair grow bull denies this pleasure, cuck cant see wifes pussy lips hairless. Bull other hand just fucks her dont concentrate wathing her cunt...so cunt hair is meaningless for him..

thank you for your post.

Cuckcs get lots of kicks by visualising things, like watching , watching wifes beautifull cunt. By letting pussy hair grow bull denies this pleasure, cuck cant see wifes pussy lips hairless. Bull other hand just fucks her dont concentrate wathing her cunt...so cunt hair is meaningless for him..
Yes it is like that. Her Bull doesn't perform oral sex on her, he only fucks her. So he doesn't care if it's a big hairy bush. And by letting the pussy hair grow, her Bull also makes sure that I can smell and taste everything better.

My girl likes cucking and dominating me so she sent me a list of youtube tutorials for girls on how to straighten hair, do makeup, and shave legs and pussies. I watched them all.

Now when she goes out our little ritual is for me to wash and dry her off, shave her legs and pussy smooth, help her with her makeup and straighten her hair. All while I wear a pair of panties and she gives me directions. I'm getting good at painting nails.

Then she goes out and parties while I wait at home. I think its a nice tradeoff and she likes having a fiance who is basically a girlfriend who she can control. Shaving her little white pussy for another man and painting her toenails while wearing a pair of Victorias Secret panties is a crazy experience.

The sad part is this isnt fantasy. It's my permanent reality. All you cuck wannabes I hope you know what you are asking for...your relationship WILL change drastically and she will view you completely different.

View attachment 1309210View attachment 1309211View attachment 1309212View attachment 1309213View attachment 1309214View attachment 1309215View attachment 1309216View attachment 1309217View attachment 1309218View attachment 1309219

your wife is super sexy, I would cut so hard watching her.

Back