Pussy shaving

My ex-gf would shave but only when she was about to hook up with the black guy she was seeing lol. It would be really fun because she would casually mention she had to shave and so I knew what that meant. Sometimes she would let me help and that was really awesome because it was like I was getting her ready for him. I would put on the shaving gel for her and shave some of the top part for her and then clean her off afterwards. She would ask me things like if I thought he would like it and stuff and usually let me eat her out until her date.

My ex-gf would shave but only when she was about to hook up with the black guy she was seeing lol. It would be really fun because she would casually mention she had to shave and so I knew what that meant. Sometimes she would let me help and that was really awesome because it was like I was getting her ready for him. I would put on the shaving gel for her and shave some of the top part for her and then clean her off afterwards. She would ask me things like if I thought he would like it and stuff and usually let me eat her out until her date.
Yes, my ex shaved her pussy before going out.

The feeling of skin on skin is only surpassed by the turn on of feeling naughty the first time you shave it off. The whole idea is a turn on. The act is a turn on because you start feeling anticipation for the next time your skin is touched. Then the skin being stroked it totally incredible. After it's the smooth feeling of all the juices on the skin. It is a must now.

Here in the deep south summer heat, shaving is the only way to go. Plus, I think it increased sensitivity so you can feel every vein and ridge on that BBC.
withbry3-jpg.200979

Last edited:
Back