Pussy pumping

I am intrigued, has female on here done this? I would love to hear more. It looks likes its in that area of pleasure and pain that might be fun to try. Its got to make things super sensitive.
I humored Asmodeaus and one of my regular playmates. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it. Honestly, I did not feel much difference, but they were entertained, so... mission accomplished. Now, they did NOT go to the extremes that are shown in some of those movies, so that could make a difference.

Mines come! Going to try it later this week with hubby before I use it with Owner! Cant wait to try it!View attachment 452546View attachment 452547
Anne, your going to have to post photos for me. Just be sure to fully shave both front and back and give it 30 to 45 minutes for the full effect. The effect and feel will both be better the more you use it. Don't be afraid with the swelling. It will be gone the next morning and use lube. I wish I was your husband

Anne, your going to have to post photos for me. Just be sure to fully shave both front and back and give it 30 to 45 minutes for the full effect. The effect and feel will both be better the more you use it. Don't be afraid with the swelling. It will be gone the next morning and use lube. I wish I was your husband
Of course I will post photos, just hope it works! Weve bought things before that have been a disappointment. Thanx for the tips, will give it a good pump and see how much I swell up down there! X

It's a pussy being herself, she can't help that she us a slutty girl. Don't hate her for it it, it'd be like hating a black man for breeding a white girl.

Ooh Ive tried it tonight, not sure what I think! Pussy looked great but not sure we were doing it right as it was a bit painful, felt it was going to explode! Heres before and during/after XView attachment 454166View attachment 454167
I like it. thanks for posting. sure looks great to me.
Would like to see more.
How was sex?
Fun.
Give me an hour with your pussy.

Last edited:
Back