pussy lips

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SandCinPA, Apr 16, 2014.

1. SandCinPA

SandCinPA Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Is it true if I get fucked enough by BBC my pussy lips will get dark showing how much of a BBC I am becoming?

Azwildspirit likes this.
  2. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    sure, and the more white women a black man fucks, the lighter shade his dick becomes.

please tell me your post was a goof and not a serious question.

Dpad, MrE and MacNfries like this.
  3. SandCinPA

SandCinPA Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    No it was serious I read online the more you get fucked espic by big cocks your pussy lips will darken not just big black cock big white cocks could do it too i guess I'm just trying to find out if I take alot of large cock will my lips darken?

4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: Pussy Lips

"Ignorant Cracker Asses" ...

gif_BlkManLaughing.gif

#4 MacNfries, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  5. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

Skin pigmentation does not wear off or transfer. However when a women is sexually stimulated the blood flow to the pelvic region increases. Increases blood flow to the vulva can make them appear darker than when you are not aroused. So getting fucked by a skilled fucker will likely make your pussy lips darker than you are used to if you normally aren't getting well fucked.

There are a lot of racial urban myths. I think it is better to address a question than ridicule the person asking. When a person asking a question is ridiculed they may well quit asking questions and then ignorance continues.

SandCinPA likes this.