Pussy Eating

oralbrooke

Female
How Many Men REALLY know How to eat pussy?

They dont just Lick and think the job is done.... lol I have had many encounters where a man licks my pussy like its a damn ice cream cone straight up and down my pussy lol like seriously lemme laugh again///. lol THAT ******* DOESNT FEEL GREAT like you think. How would you like it if I licked your cock up and down like it was a damn sucker and thats ALL I DID? Insert some fingers MAKE ME CUM dont MAKE ME FAKE IT LOL
I love it when A man Will lick My ass too omfg Dont focus on it, but do it occasionally while tongue fucking my pussy. mmmmm.
speaking of the orgasm; If her orgasm is pretty, and she makes sweet faces and soft noises, her ass is FAKING. Orgasms are ugly, causing muscle tension and jerking movements. So if her orgasm is pretty, get back to work and ugly her ass up.

Well, I actually enjoy it and I think I am pretty good at it. I have a big tongue so girls like how deep it goes, and who doesn't use their fingers while eating a woman out. Its the act of being able to hit the g-spot while also stimulating the clit. Beautiful bliss when they can't control their body and she spills her juices. I def love it when they get into it and push my head deeper or caress my head, good sign of a great pleaser!!

Well, I actually enjoy it and I think I am pretty good at it. I have a big tongue so girls like how deep it goes, and who doesn't use their fingers while eating a woman out. Its the act of being able to hit the g-spot while also stimulating the clit. Beautiful bliss when they can't control their body and she spills her juices. I def love it when they get into it and push my head deeper or caress my head, good sign of a great pleaser!!

There are guys who don't use hands? What kind of idiots are these?

I guess that goes with the girls who give little soft touches because that's what they like.

Also, one thing was left out. ENTHUSIASM. Goes for both sexes when oral sex is concerned. The more into it you are the hotter it is. The giver has to really love doing it or it sucks for the receiver.

So I researched Squirting :) :) And There are techniques to making any woman squirt if she lets herself. I wanna try that now too :)

Exactly about the enthusiasm part. I know when I dont feel like sucking, lol it shows, I am going to just Say I HAVE THE BEST HEAD EVER HAD. because, No one tells me otherwise. Lol so One my day Lets just say I have sucked you to completion twice already, that third time is going to be REALLLLLL boring. SWITCH IT UPPPP. lol

So I researched Squirting :) :) And There are techniques to making any woman squirt if she lets herself. I wanna try that now too :)

Exactly about the enthusiasm part. I know when I dont feel like sucking, lol it shows, I am going to just Say I HAVE THE BEST HEAD EVER HAD. because, No one tells me otherwise. Lol so One my day Lets just say I have sucked you to completion twice already, that third time is going to be REALLLLLL boring. SWITCH IT UPPPP. lol

We think exactly alike. Where are you located? I need a playmate and a drinking buddy!

How Many Men REALLY know How to eat pussy?

They dont just Lick and think the job is done.... lol I have had many encounters where a man licks my pussy like its a damn ice cream cone straight up and down my pussy lol like seriously lemme laugh again///. lol THAT ******* DOESNT FEEL GREAT like you think. How would you like it if I licked your cock up and down like it was a damn sucker and thats ALL I DID? Insert some fingers MAKE ME CUM dont MAKE ME FAKE IT LOL
I love it when A man Will lick My ass too omfg Dont focus on it, but do it occasionally while tongue fucking my pussy. mmmmm.
speaking of the orgasm; If her orgasm is pretty, and she makes sweet faces and soft noises, her ass is FAKING. Orgasms are ugly, causing muscle tension and jerking movements. So if her orgasm is pretty, get back to work and ugly her ass up.

I know how to eat pussy. And you're right, my lovers faces are not "pretty", if anything they are usually appear "painfully" pleasured and get mad if I slow down or unknowingly end my manipulation of the pussy. I like having a finger on her "G-spot", another finger in the opening of her ass and my tongue manipulating her clit, simultaneously. I am rewarded with her bucking and releasing "my juices", from what I proudly created . I love the squirters more, I want the juices on my face...

I do. lick her clit with the tip of your tongue, fast.

The ex would suck my dick like crazy when I keep licking her pussy after the first orgasm.

Back