Pussy DP fantasy

She has had two in her pussy at the same time before but never BBC. We haven't found any black men who wanted to try it. There are still a lot of guys out there afraid of rubbing dicks together, even inside a nice hot pussy.

You better try 2 bbc in separate holes. It is the pressure from the rectum on the pussy canal what actually increases the pleasure for the white woman. I have tried a couple of times fucking a girl in the pussy with a dildo alongside my cock and did not bring much but pain for both. I know, flesh is different, but must still be awkward. Besides, I cannot do the thing of feeling another cock touching mine. Old school her perhaps. What is the win if you stretch your pussy so far that one good bbc won't satisfy you anymore?

You better try 2 bbc in separate holes. It is the pressure from the rectum on the pussy canal what actually increases the pleasure for the white woman. I have tried a couple of times fucking a girl in the pussy with a dildo alongside my cock and did not bring much but pain for both. I know, flesh is different, but must still be awkward. Besides, I cannot do the thing of feeling another cock touching mine. Old school her perhaps. What is the win if you stretch your pussy so far that one good bbc won't satisfy you anymore?
agree with you bro

Oh one of my favorite things. I’ve done it with blacks, whites combinations. Those were my crazy days where I did lots of party’s . The guys called me a nympho and I guess maybe that’s so. It’s was very hard to arrange that type of DP. Most of the time ended up pulling a train because guys didn’t want a bunch
of others watching. Difficulty in maintaining a erection . Not all men can perform well in a gangbang situation. Even those who did often would not do a DPP. Often the response to my request was no
way that’s gay. One thing that black guys more often would do. The black white thing was not as active as it is now and I think they were willing to accommodate my request because I was white and often younger than most of the group. I have to say the piston fuck was my favorite. One guy in to the balls other just inside they alternate slow at first then speeding up. Takes practice so they don’t pull all the way out. The starting and stopping is a bummer. One thing almost every time when one busted his load the other was quick to follow. A guy would have to explain that. It’s a real exciting feeling flooded with hot cum if there both heavy comers. If given the opportunity I highly recommend it ladies. If you love fucking it’s the ultimate in my opinion.
Once one feels the other bust there is no holding back in the sloppy wet passion of the moment.

Double vaginal changes all involved.Very intense for the very stuffed and overflowing woman and a slippery slope toward bisexuality for the men mixing their semen in her.

My Gf loves dp, she has done double vag. It’s difficult to find two bulls who are willing to perform Dv. She wants to try double anal really bad. She has done it with a cock and a toy, but she wants two bbc up her ass at once. I want it too as well. It would be bliss, the pressure on my prostate would make me piss from taking two huge black cocks up my ******* hole.

Back