Pussy DP fantasy

If she really wanted it I think I can be down with that. I always imagined that if she took two she would be in the doggy position, taking one in her mouth and one in her pussy or ass. I'll settle for her taking one bbc for now though!

Learning to take two cocks in your pussy can be difficult,but with a little experimentation and patience it gets easier and easier until you begin to wonder why you waited so long to try it :) start adding fingers then toys when you're fucking to help you get used to being stretched,and plenty of lube always helps :) it feels amazing having two huge cocks destroying your pussy together,especially if they cum together inside you :) you may walk a little funny the day after,but trust me it's well worth it :) xxx

Oh one of my favorite things. I’ve done it with blacks, whites combinations. Those were my crazy days where I did lots of party’s . The guys called me a nympho and I guess maybe that’s so. It’s was very hard to arrange that type of DP. Most of the time ended up pulling a train because guys didn’t want a bunch
of others watching. Difficulty in maintaining a erection . Not all men can perform well in a gangbang situation. Even those who did often would not do a DPP. Often the response to my request was no
way that’s gay. One thing that black guys more often would do. The black white thing was not as active as it is now and I think they were willing to accommodate my request because I was white and often younger than most of the group. I have to say the piston fuck was my favorite. One guy in to the balls other just inside they alternate slow at first then speeding up. Takes practice so they don’t pull all the way out. The starting and stopping is a bummer. One thing almost every time when one busted his load the other was quick to follow. A guy would have to explain that. It’s a real exciting feeling flooded with hot cum if there both heavy comers. If given the opportunity I highly recommend it ladies. If you love fucking it’s the ultimate in my opinion.

Back