Pussy cucks dream...

Do white bois rather suck or get fucked?

• They love to suck

Votes: 46 25.6%
  • They beg to be fucked

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Both - they are cheap two hole whores

Votes: 124 68.9%

• Total voters
I definitely agree with FranzzzzCH- i am addicted to BBC. i am always prepared to "Fully" service my Dominant Top Bull as where he sticks his big superior cock is his decision. i always work very hard to please and arouse in hopes that the encounter will end up with my ass being filled with his BBC.
Good boy. Did you vote?

I have to agree, it is one thing to clean the black cum out of my wife and off the black mans dick. But it is a completely different thing when I show my wife I approve of her behavior by not only sucking her black mans cock until it is hard but to actually suck him all the way off until he cums in my mouth. However, the day i let let him bend me over and fuck me for the first time was the day that I proved to him that he was the man of our house.

My favorite is being able to suck my Black Master's cock. I love when he fills my mouth with his cum. I've learned to enjoy the taste of his cum to the point that I crave having my mouth filled with his cum as often as I can. I submit to him and get fucked to show that I am his bitch to be used as he pleases. His pleasure is all that matters when he allows me to serve him, but tasting his cum when I suck him off is what I want most.

Back