Pushing my limits

It isnt any fun if you do the same thing over and over, having your limits pushed is the exciting part. Do something new, take a risk. I personally do this in life.
It's harder than ppl think to find someone willing to explore those Limits. Which is why I'm extremely particular about who i meet. I am not everyone's cup of tea. Some think I'm arrogant, I'm just bold and outspoken. I like adventurous and fearless women. Anything less is boring

I agree. Those sound like Alpha traits to me :)

Are you also sane and clean? Maybe we should take this off line.... I want to know what kinky ideas you have!

Or you can share them here for people to vote on..lol
I don't give out 'trade secrets' ;)
My kinks are heavily guarded... like the Colonels Original Recipe, or Cokes formula lol
But we can definitely discuss offline...

From my experiences it's all about the attitude. Any man who is truly Dominant in this lifestyle typically has the mindeset where they are constantly pushing limits...always probing, always exploring...having no fear of hearing the word no. Now, that doesn't mean behaving like a jerk or an asshole. There is never an excuse for that. However, you'd be surprised at what you can get a woman to do with the right approach. For me it has actually become a bit of a game....I approach things as if I want her to say no.....and I will constantly test her limits until I have reached that point.
:))))))-----------------------------------------

Sex with my husband is always more reserved and respectful. When I fuck black men it is the opposite. They want me to be as dirty as possible and push me to be a dirty whore. They love nothing more than turning a married white woman into a trashy whore. While I still enjoy sex with my husband it doesn't compare to being a degraded white slut.
I agree. The sex is much rougher and it's about being dominated completely.

I agree. Those sound like Alpha traits to me :)

Are you also sane and clean? Maybe we should take this off line.... I want to know what kinky ideas you have!

Or you can share them here for people to vote on..lol

OMG I do hope that you @Samantha P and @BBCnATX do take this offline - GOD the idea of the two of you shagging is enough to make every white guy on this platform explode with horniness!

OMG I do hope that you @Samantha P and @BBCnATX do take this offline - GOD the idea of the two of you shagging is enough to make every white guy on this platform explode with horniness!
Mmm yes ..'Miss Samantha', as I like to call her. She's pretty special :qos:

it would be HISTORIC, to say the least ;)

but I have a few things in the works the coming weeks of summer - I think you'll all enjoy. :devil::blackgreedy::threesome:

Last edited:
Mmm yes ..'Miss Samantha', as I like to call her. She's pretty special :qos:

Yeah man I agree it would be HISTORIC, to say the least ;)

but I have a few things in the works the coming weeks of summer - I think you'll all enjoy. :devil::blackgreedy::threesome:
Be careful you might split her in two !

We're still looking for that black dude that'll turn Nancy like you've been done. We've found damn near all of the BBC she's done has been quite courteous and respectful and gentlemanly and so on -- hell, way more than the white guys. And the whites haven't been out of line, for that matter. But the black guys are way nicer. Their skills are different -- but that's not the discussion here. Anyway, I'd be happy if we could find a BBC or three that'd have a chance to work Nancy hard, make her feel like you feel. How do you find these hard core guys?
I would love to help you out with that if you are ever in the boston area.

We have picked up black men and when my wife starts sucking them off and looks up at them and asks if she can eat their asshole out? They tend to loosen up and fuck her like the white slut she is. She loves being a complete slut for black men.

Sex with my husband is always more reserved and respectful. When I fuck black men it is the opposite. They want me to be as dirty as possible and push me to be a dirty whore. They love nothing more than turning a married white woman into a trashy whore. While I still enjoy sex with my husband it doesn't compare to being a degraded white slut.
I agree. It gives the opportunity to lose all inhibitions and just enjoy the carnal part of sex to the fullest.

My wife was always over-sexed and liked a variety of men and women, but black men have taken her sexually way beyond anything either of us imagined. If I ever told me wife to go in the mens room and suck me off, she would have laughed. The first black guy didn't ask; he just took her hand and lead the way!

YEP!! J (the wife)

Back