Pulling out - or not

Pulling out has never been a great thing in my opinion. It either gets in everyone's mind so they are thinking more about how close they are versus enjoying the moment and a lot of men tell me that when it gets to that point it is very hard to stop. That being said if it is feeling great most women, including myself, go to that fuck it part of the brain as well. I've had moments where it is during great sex and the guy says "baby I really want to cum in you" and because I am loving it as well I am like "yes" but when everyone comes down it is the oh ******* moment. So condoms never really bother me but I didn't have to wear them and then birth control was just a logical step.
I agree. Unfortunately, I've nutted fast before when I knew I was going bareback AND I was allowed to cum inside of her. When nothing is discussed about bareback and creampie, it's like no pressure, everything is good. I remember I was with this older woman, sex with her was so damn good. After a while, I was getting close and she knew it. We hadn't discussed what I would do so I looked at her and asked her, do you want me to pull out. She said do whatever you want. So i got deeper and came inside of her. I think the fact of not knowing going in is hot too

I'm amazed any woman would still use the pull out method. Sure it works to an extent but its no where near as effective to pill and things.

Pulling out feels horrible for me, only doing it just because she wants me to. Staying inside her as I finish feels just out of this world. I doubt you can compare it to a woman's orgasm, a woman either has the orgasm or not, but for a man staying inside feels a lot more nicer compared to pulling out, like loads nicer.

When you pull out and as you cum you have zero sensation around your cock, and the hand is no comparison to how nice her pussy feels like.

I always used protection with first bbc bull. After some time we decided to try bareback. Such an arrousal. The very first time we did, I expected he’d pull out. I knew by his breathing he was getting close. Next I thing I felt that throb, then the several spurts of his seed flowing inside me. He never did ask nor did we tell that my tubes had been tied years ago. We continued to do that way. I think he was trying to make a baby.

I always used protection with first bbc bull. After some time we decided to try bareback. Such an arrousal. The very first time we did, I expected he’d pull out. I knew by his breathing he was getting close. Next I thing I felt that throb, then the several spurts of his seed flowing inside me. He never did ask nor did we tell that my tubes had been tied years ago. We continued to do that way. I think he was trying to make a baby.
:qos:TWITA:qos:

I’m not in the pill, I don’t like latex free condoms and latex burns my skin so I can’t use them. I always get to know a guy a bit before I take his big black cock in my pussy, he always knows I’m not on birth control, it’s up to the guy if he fills my womb. The majority of black men love to cum inside me as many times as they can. Some even wanting to get me pregnant.

I'm Jacobs fiance Nikki and I don't get question.
pussy was made for dick to cum in that's the main purpose. if I'm willing to take his dick I expect him to cum in me. I get upset if they don't. my job is to make them cum that's my reward for doing a good job.
why is this an issue?
if your pussy is white and the dick is black it cums in you. if he wants to use a condom ok I guess, but we have birth control and plan b.

Back