Pulling out - or not

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.
I know we don't like condoms either I know my wife doesn't and I think it's hot when it's all natural but I think most guys leak a little. I like that cuz it tastes good
Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.

Let it happen. Getting pregnant from another man is a beautiful thing.

Attachments

• images (10).jpg
    images (10).jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 71
Pulling out has never been a great thing in my opinion. It either gets in everyone's mind so they are thinking more about how close they are versus enjoying the moment and a lot of men tell me that when it gets to that point it is very hard to stop. That being said if it is feeling great most women, including myself, go to that fuck it part of the brain as well. I've had moments where it is during great sex and the guy says "baby I really want to cum in you" and because I am loving it as well I am like "yes" but when everyone comes down it is the oh ******* moment. So condoms never really bother me but I didn't have to wear them and then birth control was just a logical step.

Pulling out has never been a great thing in my opinion. It either gets in everyone's mind so they are thinking more about how close they are versus enjoying the moment and a lot of men tell me that when it gets to that point it is very hard to stop. That being said if it is feeling great most women, including myself, go to that fuck it part of the brain as well. I've had moments where it is during great sex and the guy says "baby I really want to cum in you" and because I am loving it as well I am like "yes" but when everyone comes down it is the oh ******* moment. So condoms never really bother me but I didn't have to wear them and then birth control was just a logical step.
I agree. When I know beforehand I'm going to EXPLODE INSIDE my woman that intensifies the entire experience.
Which is about 98% of the time.

The other 2% is When we know ahead of time I'm pulling out to deliver a massive facial, or titty cream

Back