Pulling out - or not

Pulling out just doesn't work for my wife. When she was fertile and was with her lover the rule was pull out for first squirt, the finish the rest inside. Risky, but hot as hell.
I know the feeling it’s hot to see the bull withdraw from your wife and see the first spasm shoot on her stomach then quickly put it back inside and watch as it pulses the remaining load in her

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.
I always liked to push the limits a bit and loved the idea of the pull out method but rarely has it ever worked without some cum being released inside unless I was having him pull out a good amount before cumming. It was quite nice though when going on BC not having to generally worry about it at all.

I always liked to push the limits a bit and loved the idea of the pull out method but rarely has it ever worked without some cum being released inside unless I was having him pull out a good amount before cumming. It was quite nice though when going on BC not having to generally worry about it at all.
were there ever times when you were late with your period and then thought you were pregnant

I am not on birth control, and since I don't like the feel of condoms, I ask my lovers to pull out at the last moment. Guys seem OK with this generally, but recently I happened to glance down and saw that as the guy was pulling out there was clearly cum on the tip of his dick. He still manged a couple of squirts, but I was pretty sure he came inside me. On questioning he admitted that he always liked to squirt a couple of times before he pulled out. Now I wonder how common this is.

Before you ask, I do understand that bareback is risky, but it is a major turn on for me.

Once my wofe has been satisfied, she simply loves the feeling of a man cuming deep inside her for him to pull out ... and may evn trigger one last orgasm ...

I know the feeling it’s hot to see the bull withdraw from your wife and see the first spasm shoot on her stomach then quickly put it back inside and watch as it pulses the remaining load in her
Wife and I love this, but she says it takes a while to train her guys to do it.

Back