Publicly Known Slut

Im somewhere in the middle, I think. My closest friends know what I do, members of my family also know, and when I go out I have my QoS and BBC tattoos on show.
A few guys know me in some bars, clubs etc.
I would like to be more of a public slut but my hubby works with lots of members of the public. It would be so embarrassing if somebody he was working with, or member of the public, knew what I do or have seen me!
Although he might enjoy it! X

I don't see the point in hiding it? It's just something you enjoy and as long as you are being an adults about it? Sure I get some looks and whispers, but who the fuck cares about them?!!! Is it their life? Nope, it's mine! The only effect they have in my life is an obstacle that needs to move the fuck out of my way so I can walk on by.

I'm happy and my family is happy, who cares about everyone else!

I say it like it's just that easy and I know it's not, it took us a long time to get that mind set after a lot of judgement from others, but you sort of have stop caring what others think or you will go insane!

Fuck them all and fuck all you judge you! That's what I say!!! lol

I keep that hidden. The reality of life is that although all men love sluts, being branded as one makes it hard to live normally. Most of my friends know I am a slut (which also sometimes bans me from some parties while gets me on others), but that is how far I go. And it takes me a while to uncover that part of me for someone new.

Im somewhere in the middle, I think. My closest friends know what I do, members of my family also know, and when I go out I have my QoS and BBC tattoos on show.
A few guys know me in some bars, clubs etc.
I would like to be more of a public slut but my hubby works with lots of members of the public. It would be so embarrassing if somebody he was working with, or member of the public, knew what I do or have seen me!
Although he might enjoy it! X
HA! thats how a good slut should think ;) they would Enjoy It, you sexy Bitch

We were very discreet in our home town but on a cruise or at a resort my wife wanted everyone to know what a white married bbc slut she was.

Back