Publicly Known Slut

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cltblackdick, Jun 16, 2015.

1. cltblackdick

cltblackdick Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Are you publicly known as a slut for BBC or is that kept private? If private, then why keep it private?

raykink likes this.
  2. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Im somewhere in the middle, I think. My closest friends know what I do, members of my family also know, and when I go out I have my QoS and BBC tattoos on show.
    A few guys know me in some bars, clubs etc.
    I would like to be more of a public slut but my hubby works with lots of members of the public. It would be so embarrassing if somebody he was working with, or member of the public, knew what I do or have seen me!
    Although he might enjoy it! X

3. tristan_dirden

tristan_dirden Active Member

Ireland
    I must say, I absolutely LOVE it when I see a girl in public showing a QoS tattoo or holding hands with a blk guy.

Bobnkelly, raykink, Hubby-Tx and 2 others like this.
  4. cltblackdick

US
    I like that too

raykink and Ann4BBC like this.
  5. cltblackdick

US
    I would love for BBC sluts and whores to where the title like a badge of honor. So that everyone who sees them knows without a doubt that that's what they are about.

6. Army cuck

Army cuck Active Member

My ex wife let her friends know. If we traveled anywhere though she would wear her I ❤️ BBC anklet non stop.

7. built4BBC

built4BBC Member

I don't see the point in hiding it? It's just something you enjoy and as long as you are being an adults about it? Sure I get some looks and whispers, but who the fuck cares about them?!!! Is it their life? Nope, it's mine! The only effect they have in my life is an obstacle that needs to move the fuck out of my way so I can walk on by.

I'm happy and my family is happy, who cares about everyone else!

I say it like it's just that easy and I know it's not, it took us a long time to get that mind set after a lot of judgement from others, but you sort of have stop caring what others think or you will go insane!

Fuck them all and fuck all you judge you! That's what I say!!! lol

8. Kacey Brown

Kacey Brown Well-Known Member

It's very private.....and I have my reasons for keeping it as such.

9. Linda4bbc

Linda4bbc Well-Known Member

US
    I stay in a mostly black community and have a number a black men stayin in this household so id say its pretty public. Years ago it came out in my previous family so, no hidin anything here. u47e491a4-53d0-439f-b419-7682b1cbebde.jpg

10. ZOD

ZOD Member

So your trying to tell us your the supermodel Cassandra Glyn??? Really

http://www.yooying.com/cassandraglynn

11. ZOD

ZOD Member

12. Alice Red

Alice Red Active Member

Poland
    I keep that hidden. The reality of life is that although all men love sluts, being branded as one makes it hard to live normally. Most of my friends know I am a slut (which also sometimes bans me from some parties while gets me on others), but that is how far I go. And it takes me a while to uncover that part of me for someone new.

jason385, iluvwfintobm and wrocuser like this.
  13. Mootje

Mootje Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Turkey
    HA! thats how a good slut should think ;) they would Enjoy It, you sexy Bitch

14. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    my wife the same around the house and friends she keep it to her self but when we go out of town away from anyone we know out come the anklet and we look and head to the black bars and she well let everyone know she love bbc