calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
:p
icon1.gif
Public sex

Have you ever had sex in public places? Surely some people couldn't resist their excitation :hot: and needed to have sex where they were in that moment!
My wife had sex on a bus with her ex boyfriend several years ago. :inlove:

have i had public sex??

where in public havent i had my pussy filled might be an easier one to answer!!

I love the thrill that people might see so i do it as often as i can

below is a list of my favourites

fucked by a 13 inch black cock in a cinema
pussy filled and arse fingered many times with many men whilst bent over my car in a carpark
motorway service station
pub
alley
beach
2 guys fingered me in a bar at the same time on hols once
5 guys fingered me in a takeaway after the pubs shut one night then 4 watched while one fucked me down an alley

the only thing i regret is they werent all black!

That was great yourcockmypussy! I have had several as well in public.. one was with a college guy and he had me in the restroom by the sinks and arms up against the wall , legs spread, skirt hiked and fucked my ass...I was nervous .. but yet i loved it. Same thing happened with another guy .. except we were in the bathroom stall.. he slid my panties down around my ankles , leg spread as far as they could go and he grabbed my hips so my ass was arched up .. he had a nice BBC to bury in my pussy, big hands to pull me on his cock deep and made me MOAN.. we definately had a few that were coming in the bathroom and listening. We both came out of the there looking for my hubby and made him get us a double shot of patron and I sent my HOT BBC on his merry way.

The wife, bull and I took a ride to a remote location in a single bench seat pickup. On the ride, she straddled his lap/cock and rode him the entire trip. He came in her twice (bareback) without pulling out. She rode his cock for all to see while I sat next to her. When we got there, we both took turns fucking her in the woods. She took four loads that afternoon. I love my wife!

The wife, bull and I took a ride to a remote location in a single bench seat pickup. On the ride, she straddled his lap/cock and rode him the entire trip. He came in her twice (bareback) without pulling out. She rode his cock for all to see while I sat next to her. When we got there, we both took turns fucking her in the woods. She took four loads that afternoon. I love my wife!

Wonderful exèrience! Your story liked me a lot! Your wife was correct allowing the bull cum inside her, because she knew that he surely would feel much more pleasure than cumming out of her.
I guess your wife had to remain relieved after you and the black guy fucked her so many times!

:p
icon1.gif
Public sex

Have you ever had sex in public places? Surely some people couldn't resist their excitation :hot: and needed to have sex where they were in that moment!
My wife had sex on a bus with her ex boyfriend several years ago. :inlove:
oh yeah! me too. I've ever had sex on public places twice or three times, depending what do you usually consider like "public place": on a bus, into a swimming poll and over a chair in the court from my parent's house.

All of them were great experiences. Over the bus had ocurred when a crossed-breed ex boyfriend and me were traveling by Rio de janeiro in a long-distance bus which was almost empty. Me and my ex were kissing each others and he had an erection which produced him some pain in his penis due his small jeans. My ex asked me if we could have sex there and took off his dick from his jeans...it was incredible because I had never seen his cock as big as in that moment! I was wearing a short skirt, so i could remove my intimate cloths easily and sat over him. My pussy was so wet because I was so excited watching him turning on. While the fuck we stopped at least twice to watch if anybody was seeing us but everyone were in their seats. I wrapped my arms around his neck and fucked hard until we cummed. It was amazing because we were so excited but at orgasm moment, none of us could gasp or shout because they could hear us, so we must to contain or pleasure inside our bodies. Not mattering we couldn't express our orgasms we were realized and so relieved.

Into the swimming pool was so risky experience because some people were having a bath into it when we started to feel excitation. When the other people were leaving the swimming pool, we stayed into it, and we swam at one of its corners. We could touch the floor of the pool with our feet, so we embraced each others after that I removed my lower part from my bikini. He penetrated me and I embraced his body with my legs crossing my feet. He held me all the time. When some people were walking along the pool, we tryed to stop our movements, so, when they went away, we restarted our fuck quickly. I could cum first and waited in that position until my ex cummed too. Unlike the bus experience, this time we allowed ourselves gasp and express our pleasure...we weren't seen by anybody and nobody heard us. Relaxed at last!

In the court of my parent's house I posted about it in another post. It was with my black ex boyfriend and was amazing too. We fucked over a chair in one moment that my parents were out from the house (they had gone to the supermarket). My ex boyfriend sat over the chair and I sat over him face to face. It was so good because he sucked my teats while we were fucking. When we were close to cum, he stood up from the chair carrying me in his arms and gave me some violent charges and finally our orgasms appeared! If somebody could have watched us, at the last moment fuck, is possible that it looked some violent or *******, but it was soooooo good for my wet pussy because he behaved like a reall bull and it made me cum!

my wife and i fucked in a tent at a camp site with about 12 other people around in about 6 other tents. it was early in the a.m. (about 6) and we both had to keep our excitement secret. no yelling, just controlled heavy breathing. she came as well, mainly from the excitement of possibly being caught.

Yes.. It was a dark moonless night on the 7 mile beach in the Cayman Islands.. People would walk right by us not knowing we were there (unless they could hear me groaning my pleasure..) We've also fucked in the water only a few feet off the beach during the day time. With our arms wrapped tightly around each other, and me straddling him, I'm sure some of the other people knew what we were doing but being in the Caymans or other erotic places like this, it's much more common and you get no hassle from anyone like you would in a public beach like in Florida...

Sex only twice. In the backseat of a car in the car park of Ikea and Westfield in West London.

Face fucking in the toilet of an Oxford club.

Fingering pussy and arse sat in a London pub.

Fingering in the Roof Garden in Kensington.

Fingering on a bus from Oxford to London.

Fingering on a flight to New York.

Fingering in a park in Milan.

It seems that I have a bit of a thing for this :)

Sex only twice. In the backseat of a car in the car park of Ikea and Westfield in West London.

Face fucking in the toilet of an Oxford club.

Fingering pussy and arse sat in a London pub.

Fingering in the Roof Garden in Kensington.

Fingering on a bus from Oxford to London.

Fingering on a flight to New York.

Fingering in a park in Milan.

It seems that I have a bit of a thing for this :)
Oh, and they were all white ;-)

Bj in the back of a movie theater.
Jacking and jilling in a movie theater.
Bj & sex in an adult theater.
Bj in mall washroom.
Bj and sex in a car in broad daylight.
My friend's hot older sister watched her friend giving me a Hj in a parking garage.

Back