Public sex

In the rain in a cul de sac at night in a quiet suburb right on the outskirts of a naval base with roving security... he bent me over the trunk and took me so hard while I tried not to scream... then I turned around and he rode me from the front using the car trunk for leverage... we had the whole car bouncing... we were parked right in front of his house.

This past Wednesday in my living room on my couch I was straddling my hot BBC lover making out & grinding on him with our clothes on... we've been arguing a few weeks so no sex... I had my front door open with the glass storm door closed & people were walking by on the sidewalk... drapes open just enough for people (who we heard right outside) to see us... I begged him to fuck me from behind so he took his pants off & sank into me... he's huge so I felt like a virgin when he quickly rammed all of his rock hard cock in balls deep... then I let him know my friend was on her way over for us to have dinner... he got even hotter & fucked me harder... we were both so fucking turned on bcs we hadn't had each other in a few weeks... we could hear people standing at my neighbor's front door talking, people walking by on the sidewalk after work... plus knowing she was showing up any second... he didn't last very long but it was amazing to milk his black cock so much so quickly.

At a concert with a guy friend... I had on leather pants & it was general admission so everyone was crowded together... the guy behind me rubbed my pants with his crotch so I leaned back into him & got him hard. We started grinding... he was tall so he reached around my waist and rubbed my pussy. I was so close to him, getting hot... my guy friend noticed what was happening so he would watch every few seconds... I kept grinding & he rubbed my pussy until I came & I guess he did. I never even saw his FACE. It was the best concert ever...

Last edited:
Oh. Also:

• Oral both ways in a car in an industrial estate after hours
  • Fucking in a car in a country park late at night. Another couple doing the same parked alongside
  • Lunchtime fingerings and oral in a country park
  • After work fingering and oral in a park after work
  • Fingering in the car then oral and more fingerings leaning against a tree. Another country park
I do seem to like nature don't I? :exciting:

Oooh, this one caught my fancy. Hmmm, I'm sure I'll miss a few but:

1. In car, of course
2. In moving car (scary)
3. Over hood (hot!)
4. In park (x-many)
5. In ocean at crowded beach (not fun)
6. Secluded beach (much better)
7 . Elevator (too many cameras now!)
8. Regular club
9. Naughty club
10. In everyone's house I've ever watched for them!
11. Dressing rooms-hot!
12. Camping tent with others around
13. Airplane--redeye.
14. Boss' office

I'm sure I'll thnk of more. This was fun!

Well let's see Got some head and fingered my ex at the movies Had sex in a mall changing room. Sex a couple different times with different girls in parks My personal favorite was fucking during a lil Wayne concert

Oooh, this one caught my fancy. Hmmm, I'm sure I'll miss a few but:

1. In car, of course
2. In moving car (scary)
3. Over hood (hot!)
4. In park (x-many)
5. In ocean at crowded beach (not fun)
6. Secluded beach (much better)
7 . Elevator (too many cameras now!)
8. Regular club
9. Naughty club
10. In everyone's house I've ever watched for them!
11. Dressing rooms-hot!
12. Camping tent with others around
13. Airplane--redeye.
14. Boss' office

I'm sure I'll thnk of more. This was fun!

How many or which one of these where with a black guy..?

I was fucked by my black lover in an alley outside a club. There was cheering and hadn't realised we were overlooked by a balcony which had a group on it drinking. We carried on whilst they made comments and jeers

1. BBC Parties (many times)
2. Hedo II - hot tub area, pool area, on the beach, in the piano bar (all many times)
3. Strip clubs (many times)
4. Adult theaters (many times)
5. In the woods while hiking
6. On a boat

Back