• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Public restrooms turn me on

LivinTheDream

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
probably because I had my first bbc in a public restroom after drinking and dancing at a bar
Idk what it is but there's nothing like a night out on the town drinking followed by a stranger following me in the bathroom for a quickie I love the risk in that anyone can walk in on us maybe I'd even let them join

Last edited:
Autzen stadium, Eugene, Oregon, Bob Dylan and the Grateful Dead. I was walking out of the mens room and this cute young lady grabbed my hand dragged me back into the restroom and said, " The line for the girls is about a half mile long, so you can stand guard while I pee." I admired her brass so I did. While she was peeing she asked my name, I told her, asked hers. I heard the toilet flush and she said I could turn around and she reached up and unzipped my pants and started giving me a BJ. Well one thing leads to another and a lot of people got a show that afternoon. Of course most of us were tripping on acid might have had something to do with it.