Public Play with a Bull

LeeandJen

Couple
Real Person
From
AL, US
Do you enjoy playing in pubic with your bull? I want to share an early experience that helped cement the belief that this is the lifestyle I wanted.

Lee set up a date with a a guy that we had been with a couple of times, nothing exceptional except for the meeting place. They chose a pub where I was going to play pool with my date. We arrived, I went in first, arriving in the pool room I saw Yeony and another very handsome black man sitting together. I went immediately and jumped in his lap and gave him a very warm kiss. I am sure that his friend was surprised and with the short skirt I was wearing (without panties) I am sure he had a good view from where he sat. I was introduced to him as Yeony's girl and I was very proud that someone besides my hubs would say that about me. I sat up and waved him over for a quick kiss. I was very excited already. I looked across the room to see Lee had a very good seat for the show.

Yeony racked the balls and the fun began, as I moved around the table he was always near by coaching, teasing and telling his friend what he was going to do to me later. He would rub my ass and grab my thighs. Shortly into it, as I was lining up a shot he leaned in to whisper that if I missed this shot he was going to let his friend fuck me. OMG, no one had ever said that to me and the thought sent a thrill all the way to my toes. I had never imagined having two black men at the same time before.

I went to the restroom after that, I was soaking wet. I stopped by and told Lee what was going on and he said everything was up to me. He told me how sexy I looked and that we were the show for the entire house.

Ater about an hour and half I couldn't stand it any longer, I needed some sex...raw pure sex! We left and went to the hotel room where I experienced one of the best nights I had had up until that night.

I learned that night how exciting playing in public with a handsome younger black male could be and since then we have had more great experiences including a night in Vegas with Yeony on my arm.

ps- Of course Yeony's friend came along to the hotel that night!!!!!! :) Jen

Do you enjoy playing in pubic with your bull? I want to share an early experience that helped cement the belief that this is the lifestyle I wanted.

Lee set up a date with a a guy that we had been with a couple of times, nothing exceptional except for the meeting place. They chose a pub where I was going to play pool with my date. We arrived, I went in first, arriving in the pool room I saw Yeony and another very handsome black man sitting together. I went immediately and jumped in his lap and gave him a very warm kiss. I am sure that his friend was surprised and with the short skirt I was wearing (without panties) I am sure he had a good view from where he sat. I was introduced to him as Yeony's girl and I was very proud that someone besides my hubs would say that about me. I sat up and waved him over for a quick kiss. I was very excited already. I looked across the room to see Lee had a very good seat for the show.

Yeony racked the balls and the fun began, as I moved around the table he was always near by coaching, teasing and telling his friend what he was going to do to me later. He would rub my ass and grab my thighs. Shortly into it, as I was lining up a shot he leaned in to whisper that if I missed this shot he was going to let his friend fuck me. OMG, no one had ever said that to me and the thought sent a thrill all the way to my toes. I had never imagined having two black men at the same time before.

I went to the restroom after that, I was soaking wet. I stopped by and told Lee what was going on and he said everything was up to me. He told me how sexy I looked and that we were the show for the entire house.

Ater about an hour and half I couldn't stand it any longer, I needed some sex...raw pure sex! We left and went to the hotel room where I experienced one of the best nights I had had up until that night.

I learned that night how exciting playing in public with a handsome younger black male could be and since then we have had more great experiences including a night in Vegas with Yeony on my arm.

ps- Of course Yeony's friend came along to the hotel that night!!!!!! :) Jen

That name is very specific and I may know the "Yeony" dude or he's definitely from where I am from.

When we would be out of town my wife could put her love for bbc on full display. A black man feeling my wife up in public is humiliating for me. We met these two black guys one night in New Orleans and we started hanging with them at the club we were in. We danced and drank but nothing sexual had happened. Wife and I talked about bringing them back to our hotel and she was ready to go. We started getting ready to go so my wife walked over to James and Kevin and deeply kissed both while everyone watching. I just stood there while my wife was kissing on these black men. As we walked down the street to our hotel these black guys were grabbing my wife's tits and had her skirt pulled up in the back and their hands all over her ass. I just walked behind them and tried not to look in anybody's eyes. My wife was grouped, pawed, and kissed on by these black guys we just met. In the hotel lobby it was just as intense waiting for the elevator and in the elevator.

When we would be out of town my wife could put her love for bbc on full display. A black man feeling my wife up in public is humiliating for me. We met these two black guys one night in New Orleans and we started hanging with them at the club we were in. We danced and drank but nothing sexual had happened. Wife and I talked about bringing them back to our hotel and she was ready to go. We started getting ready to go so my wife walked over to James and Kevin and deeply kissed both while everyone watching. I just stood there while my wife was kissing on these black men. As we walked down the street to our hotel these black guys were grabbing my wife's tits and had her skirt pulled up in the back and their hands all over her ass. I just walked behind them and tried not to look in anybody's eyes. My wife was grouped, pawed, and kissed on by these black guys we just met. In the hotel lobby it was just as intense waiting for the elevator and in the elevator.
I really admire that you can handle that in public. I do dream about inviting men to fuck my (monogamous) wife. It would be very hard for me to be in that public of a situation and not lose my cool. But I would love to try. All I can say is congratulations on having such a hot wife.

I love those scenarios. It can be stretched out so that by the end the final fuck is just the cherry on the top, and it is the playing around that is the main course and remembered. Videos or pics of those occasions are very erotic to look back on

I really admire that you can handle that in public. I do dream about inviting men to fuck my (monogamous) wife. It would be very hard for me to be in that public of a situation and not lose my cool. But I would love to try. All I can say is congratulations on having such a hot wife.
The black guys that do that just want to do the humiliation thing. It is humiliating for a black man too handle my young wife with me right there

Back