Public displays of interracial cuckolding

Are public displays of interracial cuckolding a part of any white cuckold couple's lifestyle? Would like to know if this is a fetish for any cuck couples?
When (if - always hoping!) I find the right partner to live the lifestyle I think there are moments when it would be titillating to disclose that my partner is fucking black men, especially to select white women. Overhearing a conversation when buying make-up, lingerie or trying on sexy clothing etc are all subtle ways of letting select white women know what's going on and possibly tweaking their interest in black men and black sex.
Being in public with your white partner/wife and her black lover is of course less subtle and less selective but potent nonetheless. I've always had a little fantasy of being in a restaurant with my white partner letting everyone know we are a couple and then her big black lover enters the restaurant and starts kissing and flirting with my partner - when we leave all onlookers will be in no doubt that she will soon be black fucked.
Of course a white couple in public with a black baby is a possible display of interracial cuckolding occurring but there are other possible explanations for this. I've long had the fantasy of my partner and I visiting a midwife and explaining to hear that we are a cuckold couple and my partner sleeps with big black men. In all probability our baby will be black and this needs to be explained to healthcare professionals who will be involved in the pregnancy. We could emphasize that I'm a white cuckold who has willingly supported my partner getting black bred as we both thought the black man's genes would provide stronger offspring. Maybe we could emphasize the interracial aspect further by querying that the female is small and white while her lovers have been big and black, and will this cause any problems at birth. Ideally we'd be explaining this to a white female who is still fertile - possibly just planting a certain seed in her brain that could lead to black seed being planted elsewhere!
Anyway just a few thoughts on a particular fetish of interracial cuckolding - of course there are many other joys and pleasures to be had in this fascinating lifestyle.

Just don't do it in the South or you'll get arrested for indecent exposure and committing a lewd act in public. Doesn't sound all that bad (misdemeanors) until you see yourself on the nightly TV news ... they just love that kind of crap. The "Bible Belt" south still see's itself as primarily white controlled, too, and the "good ole boy" county sheriffs are a bit twitchy at seeing their white women fucked by black men in public; tends to bring out their night sticks.

gif_Yellowball-Spock.gif Mac

Thank goodness we don't live in the south then.

As a cuckold couple we desire public displays of affection. That said, this does not mean public intercourse. However I have seen my wife making out with her Bull in public locations. I have walked down streets with her in the middle holding both our hands and a smile that tells everyone the reality of our lives.

When we meet a new perspective Bull, we always meet for a get to know one another session in a local restaurant. These meetings are always no sex.. however if there is a spark it is not uncommon for light touching or a kiss or two. Needless to say the restaurant staff all know exactly what's happening.

These public displays turn my wife on big time.. it is not uncommon for her to go out with her Bull, and occasionally have me join them briefly. I notice the attention they draw from other white wives. I often wonder if they wish it was them that had a beautiful black lover...

I find public displays are quite a turn on for me all the time but only work with my husband if they occur before the sex. Afterwards he can get a little bitchy and jealous but he would tolerate anything to see the sex get started lol. He seems to think after they f*ck my lights out I belong to him again....which works for me okay too.

I love public displays of cuckolding but only in the right circumstances. As I have a professional job and none of my family or friends know about my lifestyle, it's more difficult to display my preference in daily life. However, if I'm in a new town or city where no one knows me I'm much more inclined to show my love for BBC, especially when encouraged by my fiance or bull. This will usually take the form of me wearing a temporary queen of spades tattoo in a visible place or else some other branding, such as QoS T-shirt, on my body. It's an incredible turn on knowing that some people will pick up on your black cock preference.

Lued
Just don't do it in the South or you'll get arrested for indecent exposure and committing a lewd act in public. Doesn't sound all that bad (misdemeanors) until you see yourself on the nightly TV news ... they just love that kind of crap. The "Bible Belt" south still see's itself as primarily white controlled, too, and the "good ole boy" county sheriffs are a bit twitchy at seeing their white women fucked by black men in public; tends to bring out their night sticks.

View attachment 429234 Mac

Lewd acts anywhere in the USA, including publicly fucking, will get you arrested, not just in the South. The people in the South are no different than people in any other part of the US in that regard. I commonly see stories from California, New York, etc about somebody getting arrested for something lewd. There are people in the South that accept interracial relationships and others who do not, just as in every other part of the US.

Not sure where in NC you live but we would say you are exaggerating quite a bit. We have been IR for 18 yrs and live in NC. Have never had an issue at all regardless of where in public we go.

Not sure where in NC you live but we would say you are exaggerating quite a bit. We have been IR for 18 yrs and live in NC. Have never had an issue at all regardless of where in public we go.
I am sure he was speaking in general and North Carolina is not the entire South. I agree with the general statement made. In the southeast alone there are at least 11 states, just saying

I was not referring to the entire South. I mentioned North Carolina specifically because that is what is on their profile and WE too are from North Carolina. Perhaps I am a bit naïve but my guess is that there aren't too many cities ANYWHERE in this country where you can go naked or fuck in public and not get arrested. To say that you will get hauled in by the cops because you are out holding hands with a black man while your husband watches, or kissing that black man while the other watches is a more than just stretching the truth. Furthermore, to stereotype the "South" making it sound that something like that would be a norm is ludicrous at best. Unless of course you're so stoned that you think it's still 1950.

You are correct hence the reason it should be taken as a general statement. For fear offending people one geographical area that he or they experience was put forth. The South's history, I think it would be same to assume some of those 1950's ideas still exist today.

Let us move beyond this subject to happier and better times. How are the sites around Nags Head, Cape Fear, Havelock and the other tucked away places in NC?

Just don't do it in the South or you'll get arrested for indecent exposure and committing a lewd act in pub SDoesn't sound all that bad (misdemeanors) until you see yourself on the nightly TV news ... they just love that kind of crap. The "Bible Belt" south still see's itself as primarily white controlled, too, and the "good ole boy" county sheriffs are a bit twitchy at seeing their white women fucked by black men in public; tends to bring out their night sticks.

And if it were a white woman fucking a purple guy with pink polka dots in public they'd be arrested as well, in North Carolina or the liberal citadels of California. Public lewdness/indecent exposure is the same no matter where you go. You need to let go of your antideluvian view of the South. This isn't Philadelphia, Mississippi circa 1965.

And if it were a white woman fucking a purple guy with pink polka dots in public they'd be arrested as well, in North Carolina or the liberal citadels of California. Public lewdness/indecent exposure is the same no matter where you go. You need to let go of your antideluvian view of the South. This isn't Philadelphia, Mississippi circa 1965.
EXACTLY !!!!

You are correct hence the reason it should be taken as a general statement. For fear offending people one geographical area that he or they experience was put forth. The South's history, I think it would be same to assume some of those 1950's ideas still exist today.

Let us move beyond this subject to happier and better times. How are the sites around Nags Head, Cape Fear, Havelock and the other tucked away places in NC?

I am not going to let you have the last word like that, though you clearly would like to have it. I'm not an idiot, nor am I asleep. Racism is alive and well all over the world. To say it is safe to assume that some of the 1950's ideas still exist is no different than to say some people like oatmeal cookies and some don't... BIG SURPRISE. That is NOT the point and for the sake of this discussion I am going to assume you are intelligent enough to know that it's not the point. Take a hint from bm from southjersey and let it go. I'm willing to bet that their entire story is a load of BS.

Racism is rife in America - that's been a given since inception and carries on! This site is about the sexual excitement and pleasure interracial sex can offer - and it's potent! Likewise in the UK racism is endemic but that doesn't detract from the pleasure that interracial sex can offer. Maybe it adds to the thrill. But the bottom line is that racism stinks wherever it raises its head and whoever is abused, misused and humiliated!

I have friends that adpoted 2 biracial children they had to over come some racism ideas where they lived but they did, the worst part was how both black and white men treated this nice little blonde mom with 2 black *******. She said everyone assumed that a black man had got her pregnant and they treated and talked to her in a not very nice way.

Back