Public displays of interracial cuckolding

I don't see a lot of couples going on "dates" with their bulls in public. I DO see a lot of queen of spades tattoos and chastity keys hanging from the necklaces of white girls.

At black clubs, a lot of white couples come in and you know that they are looking for bulls for her. She'll leave her white boy and start dancing with some bulls. Usually, they all leave together and it is pretty obvious that she is cucking the white boy. It used to be a bit more underground. Now I see it done pretty openly.

This really is wonderful to hear

We are seeing changes in the way the younger generation view this, it seems more younger couples accept dating or cuckolding and the media and websites encourage it.

Starting seeing more and more white girls wearing key necklaces within the last 5 or 6 years.

I think there is a difference between the generations. Older people may see these girls and think that some nice guys gave them the key to their hearts.

The reality is that these girls decided to lock away those tiny, white dicks in favor of getting railed by their black bulls.

Mostly see the key necklaces in large cities and college towns. There was a woman talking about this lifestyle on a podcast recently and they mentioned that when they see a white girl openly wearing her key, they make sure to compliment her on it... and then they ask. "Metal or plastic (cage)?" And the white girl will laugh and say, "Metal!" or whatever the correct answer is.

!!!!!key.jpg

Nice she shows her QOS so as there are Black guys like me that are x-ray vision handicapped. And hubbies if they are cucked should also reveal a JOS too so it won't sound weird seeing a white guy begging me to fuck his wife. However this movement is appears exclusive to America, and maybe the UK as I have yet to discover cuckholding in my city. Not saying it doesn't exist but I don't see it where I dwell especially not on women I observe on public transit nor openly on the streets either.

Maybe Canadian women just aren't as public about it.

There was that true story movie and book about the white women in Montreal who were secretly cucking their white husbands/boyfriends with black guys. It was called "How to Make Love To A Negro Without Getting Tired". I should read it again to to see if I remember it correctly.

Comment faire l'amour avec un nègre sans se fatiguer

Maybe Canadian women just aren't as public about it.

There was that true story movie and book about the white women in Montreal who were secretly cucking their white husbands/boyfriends with black guys. It was called "How to Make Love To A Negro Without Getting Tired". I should read it again to to see if I remember it correctly.

Comment faire l'amour avec un nègre sans se fatiguer
It might be how things roll in Montreal, but I never been there as I dwell in Metro Toronto.

We regularly meet her favorite bull at a bar where many of our vanilla friends go. It is always interesting to see their reactions when they see me sitting in the booth next to him and my husband across from us. I have been caught with his hand on my breast and one under my skirt by a fellow teacher.
Omg how did that go over later? Were you ever asked about it?

This is pretty interesting. i just came across this thread. A few times within the past year i have seen white couples generally looked like mid 20's or so with a black man. Because of my nature i thought it interesting, then as it went on again and again, i paid more attention and watched more closely. The black men DID show to be the one in charge. When the white guy opened the door(s) for him and the woman i just thought he was being courteous, but not so much the case with everything else combined. The white guys, bfs or husbands i don't know, appeared to be attentive to him and her, getting them drinks, opening doors, walking a bit behind or off to the side a good space. The conversations where more intense and more involved between the black men and the white women, and not so much with the white guy. Some affectionately held hands at times and/or kissed which obviously was a dead giveaway. Like others i have also seen the "hanging key" on white girls and white women. To be honest if others didn't know the elements of cuckholding they would not suspect anything. i think it is becoming more and more commonplace..which IS a wonderful thing! Just my 2 cents worth...

Yes we agree ! We find that’s the same with us too. However,when we go down to our local nude beach,we do find a lot of people take notice of my black lover and I walking in the shallows along the beach. Black guys are very unusual here in Melbourne Australia,very few are seen generally. So seeing a black guy,with a big black cock hanging down between his legs,walking hand-in- hand with an older (20+ yrs) mature white women (99.9% of our population in Australia are white),is most definitely very unusual !
So I don’t know whether they’re looking at my black lover,his bbc, the fact that he’s with an older woman,our age difference,or the fact that we’re together ? But you know what ? I don’t really care ! I’m proud of being seen with my delicious black lover,and I think many couples or women may be thinking “damn,I wish my wife/gf or I could enjoy a sexual friendship with a sexy black guy with a nice big black cock like she’s obviously enjoying”. As I’ve said,we do have a chuckle !
We we go out to dinner or dancing over a few drinks,my hubby gets a lot of comments from couples that say they bet those 2 (my black lover & I) have a lot of fun,they obviously enjoy each other’s company” ? My hubby winks and replies - “they certainly do” !
We never hear any derogatory comments,and we wouldn’t expect to either,but the positive and envious feedback we hear is fabulous ! A lot of women sat to us they wish they had the guts to find and try what we obviously enjoy ! I always tell them to go for it,but they say theirs hubby would never approve. Meaning they would never approve of them enjoying sex outside their relationship,not that the other guy was black !
It’s all interesting conversation,and we just smile and wink,enjoy our time together out,and look forward to enjoying some more erotic hot sensual sex when we get home !
We do have a fun sex life,and i’m lucky to have a hubby that enjoys all we do together with my bkdvj lover too ! xxx
Lol xxx
got nothing but total respect and love for you guys
You appear to have the perfect marriage and long may it continue.

Hello all!

I'm not actively involved in the cuckolding lifestyle however as a feminist and a supporter of minorities, I LOVE the whole idea of interracial cuckolding and how it takes power away from white males in our white male dominated society.

I believe one of the most effective ways to make IR cuckolding mainstream, is by putting it out there in the open for people to see.

Have any couples been brave enough to go on a date with their bull in public?

Would love to hear your experiences and how people reacted or if they did at all..?

Ruth
Yes many of us go in public.
Why are you here if you’re not actively involved? Someone get this girl a BBC ?

Yes we agree ! We find that’s the same with us too. However,when we go down to our local nude beach,we do find a lot of people take notice of my black lover and I walking in the shallows along the beach. Black guys are very unusual here in Melbourne Australia,very few are seen generally. So seeing a black guy,with a big black cock hanging down between his legs,walking hand-in- hand with an older (20+ yrs) mature white women (99.9% of our population in Australia are white),is most definitely very unusual !
So I don’t know whether they’re looking at my black lover,his bbc, the fact that he’s with an older woman,our age difference,or the fact that we’re together ? But you know what ? I don’t really care ! I’m proud of being seen with my delicious black lover,and I think many couples or women may be thinking “damn,I wish my wife/gf or I could enjoy a sexual friendship with a sexy black guy with a nice big black cock like she’s obviously enjoying”. As I’ve said,we do have a chuckle !
We we go out to dinner or dancing over a few drinks,my hubby gets a lot of comments from couples that say they bet those 2 (my black lover & I) have a lot of fun,they obviously enjoy each other’s company” ? My hubby winks and replies - “they certainly do” !
We never hear any derogatory comments,and we wouldn’t expect to either,but the positive and envious feedback we hear is fabulous ! A lot of women sat to us they wish they had the guts to find and try what we obviously enjoy ! I always tell them to go for it,but they say theirs hubby would never approve. Meaning they would never approve of them enjoying sex outside their relationship,not that the other guy was black !
It’s all interesting conversation,and we just smile and wink,enjoy our time together out,and look forward to enjoying some more erotic hot sensual sex when we get home !
We do have a fun sex life,and i’m lucky to have a hubby that enjoys all we do together with my bkdvj lover too ! xxx
Lol xxx

you know, they were probably mugging you off and not bigging you up... don't believe the anti white media fam, lmao. most people still have their biological normal amount of ethnocentrism

Back