Prudish Wife or Not

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
My husband and I have been married for fifteen years and he always calls me a prude and says I need to be more sexual. I don't think I'm that bad but he disagrees. Anyway I was getting tired of hearing this from him all the time so last week when this handsome black friend of his was over and my husband went out to buy some steaks to grill, I got on my knees and sucked his nice black cock and let him cum in my mouth. We didn't have time for anything else but some day when my husband is at work I'm going to let his friend fuck me with that big black cock, then we'll see who is prudish!

1.jpg

Nice. I don't think my wife would give a bj to another man in the spur of the moment like that. It would be s slow steady build up. But I could be, and hope, I'm wrong.

My husband and I have been married for fifteen years and he always calls me a prude and says I need to be more sexual. I don't think I'm that bad but he disagrees. Anyway I was getting tired of hearing this from him all the time so last week when this handsome black friend of his was over and my husband went out to buy some steaks to grill, I got on my knees and sucked his nice black cock and let him cum in my mouth. We didn't have time for anything else but some day when my husband is at work I'm going to let his friend fuck me with that big black cock, then we'll see who is prudish!

View attachment 13216
Hot lady

View attachment 13216
Very hot! You’ll have to tell us about future visits with black men

Back