Prude wives turned into bbc slaves

I was very successful in this endeavor. I met my married Sub-Slut at an ALS fund raiser I attended. When I initially introduced myself she came across arrogant, smug and very elitist..... I just walked away and gave my introductory speech on the medical aspects and handling of ALS. I remember her coming over to apologize in a very embarrassed way, I just smiled and moved off before she finished to talked to some colleagues.
When the time was right I set up a situation where I was thanking her sister, the fund raiser sponsor, in a secluded section of the yard but within eye shot of Mrs. Prude. I knew it would be impossible for her not to attempt another apology. As planned over she came, her sister introduced us formally, after a few minutes of small talk her sister left leaving Mrs. Prude and I together. I stand 6'4" Mrs. Prude 5'3" we were standing quite close, me towering over her as she looked up at me attempting another weak apology, I interrupted her saying " That it is impossible with my current view of your beautiful boobs not to accept your apology but that if it happens again you can expect me to lift your skirt and give you the spanking you deserve". I walked away, not 15 minutes later she approached me letting me know she deserved a spanking for her inappropriate actions.......that was my opening, just to see how far I could take it I took my left pointer finger, held it to her lips to silence her and slowly pushed it into her mouth until she gave a slight gag, I took the right one and pulled her top even further open to expose the tops of her boobs to me, when she offered no resistance I asked her if she wanted a black lover...........we now have a Cuckold!!!

Last edited:
I was very successful in this endeavor. I met my married Sub-Slut at an ALS fund raiser I attended. When I initially introduced myself she came across arrogant, smug and very elitist..... I just walked away and gave my introductory speech on the medical aspects and handling of ALS. I remember her coming over to apologize in a very embarrassed way, I just smiled and moved off before she finished to talked to some colleagues.
When the time was right I set up a situation where I was thanking her sister, the fund raiser sponsor, in a secluded section of the yard but within eye shot of Mrs. Prude. I knew it would be impossible for her not to attempt another apology. As planned over she came, her sister introduced us formally, after a few minutes of small talk her sister left leaving Mrs. Prude and I together. I stand 6'4" Mrs. Prude 5'3" we were standing quite close, me towering over her as she looked up at me attempting another weak apology, I interrupted her saying " That it is impossible with my current view of your beautiful boobs not to accept your apology but that if it happens again you can expect me to lift your skirt and give you the spanking you deserve". I walked away, not 15 minutes later she approached me letting me know she deserved a spanking for her inappropriate actions.......that was my opening, just to see how far I could take it I took my left pointer finger, held it to her lips to silence her and slowly pushed it into her mouth, I took the right one and pulled her top even further open to expose the tops of her boobs to me...........we now have a Cuckold!!!
wow you are a cool guy

Ok I want to make her my BBC sult

I've seen you and you know about my wife. Once you have her in the bedroom and start being assertive she is going to be intimidated because you are a black guy and since she has never had a black guy the intimidation factor is going to be off the charts and seeing that big black dick of yours she is going to be eager to discover what you can do to her with it.

I've seen you and you know about my wife. Once you have her in the bedroom and start being assertive she is going to be intimidated because you are a black guy and since she has never had a black guy the intimidation factor is going to be off the charts and seeing that big black dick of yours she is going to be eager to discover what you can do to her with it.
So you have discussed?

Back