PROUD CUCKOLDS

Here's one area I totally agree with cuckolding. If a husband has to acquire another man (bull) to properly fuck his wife, he needs to go out of his way to make the man feel especially welcome. That means providing him his favorite refreshments, and a nice meal, and assisting him in any way towards helping him fulfill his purpose of properly fucking his wife for him.
PS ... on Birthdays and Christmas, don't forget to send the man a special "thank you" present. Afterall, he helps you fulfill your spousal responsibilities. :)

Here's one area I totally agree with cuckolding. If a husband has to acquire another man (bull) to properly fuck his wife, he needs to go out of his way to make the man feel especially welcome. That means providing him his favorite refreshments, and a nice meal, and assisting him in any way towards helping him fulfill his purpose of properly fucking his wife for him.
PS ... on Birthdays and Christmas, don't forget to send the man a special "thank you" present. Afterall, he helps you fulfill your spousal responsibilities. :)

Your 100d% right. A little consideration will go a long way. I also puts the relationship between the white couple and the black bull on a whole new "more civilized" level. The black thug is one thing, but the black gentelman and friend is actually sexual much much more.

This should apply equally to those who don't require help in satisfying the wife, but who choose to enable her to enjoy a more full sex life and the joy of a varied menu of pleasures.
The men and/or women who lend themselves to sating your wife's sensual hungers should be treated with the same courtesies. :)

Back