Proposed to my gf two weeks ago... lots ideas for our wedding night

So after I proposed to my gf we started talking about bbc (as usual). THough she hasn't been with a black man (and as I have said in previous posts she hasn't been with any black men we just talk about it... a LOT) I told her how much I would LOVE for her to be fucked by at least one bull before the wedding so she would be walking down the aisle with his cum inside of her, how much I would lov her to be fucked on our honeymoon by black men, and how much I would love to see black cum on the engagement ring I gave her.

IMO ... You might wish to write up a pre-nuptial agreement before doing something crazy like that.
Personally, I think that's a terrible way to start off a marriage ... course I've only been married 18 years, what do I know.
Oh you know nothing. Old man. Married to the same gal. Probably in the same house. lol.
Mac, you know damned well a lot of guys would give their eye teeth to be in your situation (Especially since wifey is so hot. lol).
Mac is insane and he and I never agree on anything. lol. But he is completely right in this. Is this really the way you want to start off a marriage? Having fantasies is healthy. Making them reality before you have established marital trust and honesty is just plain stupid.
Look at it this way. If she likes it, what is to stop her from leaving you forever? You two have no *******. Hell, you aren't even married yet.
Do people even think before they post on this forum?

Well, we have done LOTS of kinky stuff so far. She has done gloryholes twice we have been to several adult theaters (just dogged not sharing)... and we are into many many kiks together. We have been together for 6 years and she is extremely loyal. Hence her not being able to "pull the trigger" with another man inside our bedroom. She was able to rationalize the gloryhole because it was just the cock.

Trust me.. her and I are very open and honest with each other. And as far as prenup, it has already been discussed outside of our kinky lifestyle.

Interesting. NH? very interesting. My mom lives up in the North Country. Crazy woman. lol. been trying to get her out of there for years. lol. IT'S BLOODY COLD THERE!!!!!

Because when she had her lips wrapped around her first cock at the glory hole I couldn't be happier to see my girl with another man. I fucked her harder that night than I ever had.

Back