Proposed to my gf two weeks ago... lots ideas for our wedding night

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jeffjames333, Mar 15, 2015.

1. jeffjames333

jeffjames333 New Member

So after I proposed to my gf we started talking about bbc (as usual). THough she hasn't been with a black man (and as I have said in previous posts she hasn't been with any black men we just talk about it... a LOT) I told her how much I would LOVE for her to be fucked by at least one bull before the wedding so she would be walking down the aisle with his cum inside of her, how much I would lov her to be fucked on our honeymoon by black men, and how much I would love to see black cum on the engagement ring I gave her.

White cuck likes this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    IMO ... You might wish to write up a pre-nuptial agreement before doing something crazy like that.
    Personally, I think that's a terrible way to start off a marriage ... course I've only been married 18 years, what do I know.

3. jeffjames333

jeffjames333 New Member

How do you mean?

4. falcondfw69

falcondfw69 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Oh you know nothing. Old man. Married to the same gal. Probably in the same house. lol.
    Mac, you know damned well a lot of guys would give their eye teeth to be in your situation (Especially since wifey is so hot. lol).
    Mac is insane and he and I never agree on anything. lol. But he is completely right in this. Is this really the way you want to start off a marriage? Having fantasies is healthy. Making them reality before you have established marital trust and honesty is just plain stupid.
    Look at it this way. If she likes it, what is to stop her from leaving you forever? You two have no kids. Hell, you aren't even married yet.
    Do people even think before they post on this forum?

syscom3 likes this.
  5. jeffjames333

jeffjames333 New Member

Well, we have done LOTS of kinky stuff so far. She has done gloryholes twice we have been to several adult theaters (just dogged not sharing)... and we are into many many kiks together. We have been together for 6 years and she is extremely loyal. Hence her not being able to "pull the trigger" with another man inside our bedroom. She was able to rationalize the gloryhole because it was just the cock.

Trust me.. her and I are very open and honest with each other. And as far as prenup, it has already been discussed outside of our kinky lifestyle.

6. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Well, "fuck-u very much" for that compliment!
    Of course the answer to this is 'NO'. After 5 years, this crap is really starting to get OLD, OLD, OLD! Thinking of taking a sabbatical or something.

7. falcondfw69

US
    Interesting. NH? very interesting. My mom lives up in the North Country. Crazy woman. lol. been trying to get her out of there for years. lol. IT'S BLOODY COLD THERE!!!!!

8. falcondfw69

US
    Even as much as we disagree, I would miss you.

9. jeffjames333

jeffjames333 New Member

IT is cold as hell here!!!

10. falcondfw69

US
    And Mac, you know you TOTALLY married up. lol

MacNfries likes this.
  11. falcondfw69

US
    Yeah. I know. I keep up with the weather up there and in the Philippines (long story). My mom used to really enjoy snow shoeing and hunting for animal tracks. Are you in Southern NH?

12. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

I say if that is what you want to do then go for it! Maybe your wife could be had in her wedding dress as well :)

jeffjames333 likes this.
  13. falcondfw69

US
    becon, you are in London. 4,000 miles from jeffjames. Are you insane or just trying to get a ticket to the USA?

14. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    And what if you decide you dont like it? And its on one of the most special days of your life.

15. jeffjames333

jeffjames333 New Member

Because when she had her lips wrapped around her first cock at the glory hole I couldn't be happier to see my girl with another man. I fucked her harder that night than I ever had.