Proper way to Worship Black Cock

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria

Worshipping a Black Master’s Cock

There are proper ways for a white slut to worship her Black Master’s cock. This same manner of servitude applies to sissy-bois, too. Always come to your Black Master with the mindset of submission. Accept that he is the one you’re here to worship and submit to. It doesn’t matter whether out in the world you’re of a higher standing than he is. As long as you’re in his presence, nothing of your societal standing or class of wealth matters. You are here to worship him. To submit yourself toward pleasing him in every way he wants and deems necessary that you should.

Submission starts not just with a slutwife/cuck hubby or sissy-boi submitting to worship a Black Master’s cock but especially in how well they present themselves toward him. They should prefer putting on an outfit that clearly states their submissive nature.

When you bring yourself before your Black Master’s presence, humility must be on your mind always. You can either be out of your clothes, or wait till he demands that you get out of it. Drop to your knees before him and await his next command. Or should you desire asking, beg him for the pleasure of worshipping his cock.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/02/worshipping-black-masters-cock.html

How do you deem it necessary when it comes to worshipping Black Cock?

A lot of what you say is true, It also depends what your Master wants, In my case when I decided to take a Black lover, I dressed fairly plainly ( Jeans, Top and low Heels. ) He soon told me he wanted to dress differently. I now have to wear sexy underwear, usually a Jacket and Skirt with stockings and Stilettos. He also wanted me with long Nails and Make-up. I am occasionally taken to Black Clubs so it is obvious I am owned. I am used and abused by him but that is what women like us crave ! I also have a Cuck partner. - its a case of each to their own !

re: Proper way to Worship Black Cock

You got it bad, DSoul. Talk about getting absorbed in your "role" ... wow!

gif_Yellowball-worshipping.gif pic_cockstatue10.jpg

The rest I'll leave small for those that want to open them. There's a place over in Asia called "PENIS PARK" ... lots of huge statues all over the park, and various statues of women copulating with large cocks. Its worth a humorous look. ........GIF_StickMan01.gif

Attachments

• pic_COCKstatue.jpg
    pic_COCKstatue.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 137
  • pic_cockstatue1.jpg
    pic_cockstatue1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 126
  • pic_cockstatue2.jpg
    pic_cockstatue2.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 118
  • pic_CockStatue7.jpg
    pic_CockStatue7.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 129
  • pic_cockstatue9.jpg
    pic_cockstatue9.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 118
  • pic_CockStatue11.jpg
    pic_CockStatue11.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 117
  • pic_cockstatue13.jpg
    pic_cockstatue13.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 115
  • pic_cockstatue14.jpg
    pic_cockstatue14.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 116
  • pic_CockStatues.jpg
    pic_CockStatues.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 108
  • pic_cockWishfulThinking03.jpg
    pic_cockWishfulThinking03.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 116
  • pic_cockWishfulThinking3.jpg
    pic_cockWishfulThinking3.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 126
re: Proper way to Worship Black Cock

You got it bad, DSoul. Talk about getting absorbed in your "role" ... wow!

View attachment 781625 View attachment 781641

The rest I'll leave small for those that want to open them. There's a place over in Asia called "PENIS PARK" ... lots of huge statues all over the park, and various statues of women copulating with large cocks. Its worth a humorous look. ........View attachment 781648
"The Church of St. Priapus" Was actually a thing back in the late 80s

Saint Priapus Church
Employer Identification Number (EIN) 942884208
Name of Organization Saint Priapus Church
Address 583 Grove St, San Francisco, CA 94102-4205
Activities Church, synagogue, etc
Subsection Religious Organization
Ruling Date 08/1983
Deductibility Contributions are deductible
Foundation Church
Organization Corporation
Exempt Organization Status Unconditional Exemption
Tax Period 2012
Assets $0
Income $0
Filing Requirement 990 - Not required to file (church)
Asset Amount $0
Amount of Income $0
Form 990 Revenue Amount $0

Read more: http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/CA/Saint-Priapus-Church.html#ixzz424ugl4Tl

Ever notice the texture of a black sack? Also, why is the black cock always prettier than the white? The look, texture etc. is always prettier!!

St. Priapus Church (French: Eglise S. Priape) is a North American religion founded in the 1980s that centres on the worship of the phallus.

St. Priapus Church was founded in Montreal, Quebec by D. F. Cassidy and has found a following mainly among homosexual men in Canada and the United States. The church, which is named after the Greek god Priapus, teaches that the phallus is the source of life, beauty, joy, and pleasure.[1] The phallus is to be worshipped, which can be accomplished by a variety of sexual acts, including group masturbation.[2] Semen is also treated with reverence and its consumption is an act of worship.[1]

There are nine centres of the church in Canada and eight in the United States. The largest membership of the church reside in San Francisco, California and it is headquartered in Montreal.

Back