Proper Greeting to Bulls and Wives

lildicwhtboi

Male
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Being a cuckold, at least wannabe anyways, I'd like to embrace the lifestyle as much as possible and act as a cuckold should in my opinion. This question may differ from Bull to Bull and Wife to Wife but still would like to hear all answers. While making posts, chatting, or hopefully serving a Bull and Wife in real life, I'd like to greet them properly. How do you prefer to be greeted by a cuck?

.....lildickwht, you've taken a lot of time filling out your profile page; you say you are a bisexual and w/desire to be a subservient to females & black males ... and you're a wanna-be cuckold since you're not in a male-female relationship currently. All that makes sense. But, do you desire to be in a marital relationship with a woman? I guess I'm just wondering if you have a full understanding as to what makes a man a cuckold? If you simply desire to be a subservient, white male to females & black men, wouldn't it be easier to simply join a local Dom/Sub group? Women, seeking a marital relationship, aren't looking for subservient, bi-sexual men ... they're looking for alpha/dom type males who they feel can take charge ... be a protector, lover, provider, and produce strong, healthy families. Cucks & submissive males are "losers" in their eyes. Do you think possibly your true desire is to be a sexual submissive male to black men and that the cuckold idea is your fantasy route to accomplish that? Lots of suppressed, bi-sexual men use their wives as "bait" to bring other males to them to fulfill their own homosexual needs. Is this your true desire?

Back