Promotion Last Night

nvestn

Male
Don't usually post however, this was an interesting night. During an event last night and after all vendors and entertainment had been confirmed and checked in I went on my rounds. During these rounds I do the usual marketing, promoting and greeting people. As I walked into any area which seated event staff and their guests I was greeted by a two women, one which was black and the other white. As I hugged the black girl, of course I gave her a pat on that fat ass, broad laughed like they do. However, I vaguely recognized the white girl and connected her with one of the audio guys . Long story short, I didn't smack her ass . Each time I ran into these two ladies throughout the evening, hugs, but now longer hugs. You know the type! Now the white girl says "I'm feeling left out" why, not having a good time? "No my ass hasn't been touched at all, but you've touched hers a few times". I'm thinking dam, am I fucking both of these tonight? Of course not, just my imagination. Then I gave her ass a good squeeze. That point I felt the wet pussy . Done deal playa. After the show, during the early morning hours I walked with both ladies toward a secluded area of the resort lobby where I was sucked by my white queen until I'd had enough. Though my black queen didn't join in she played an excellent lookout as I delivered this dick to a horny attorney gripping her ankles. As I stroked, I could hear the pussy talking to me .And the look that the black girl gave me as I fucked her colleague turned me on even more . Just the best and I wanted to share here first. Carry on friends .

Yeah, we go to swingers clubs all the time. If we could get that kind of action at an artist showcase, that would be sweet.

Let's link up, and network. Maybe we can create something like this at one of your events or the events you attend. I'm interested .

Back