promoting white male celibacy

S

smallhappy

True acceptance of the liberation of black men and white women to enjoy fantastic sex involves the acceptance of white boi celibacy. We support white women going black and staying black, it is just as important to celebrate the denial of white bois, its the other side of the coin. White cocks are redundant! Get used to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll say a-fuk'n-men to that. I'm not sure where these anti-white male haters are coming from, but they're coming in groups, it seems. Maybe one of their groups got closed down or something. What is THEIR PROBLEM?
Here, promote THIS guys! .......... View attachment 473633
I don't understand it either and I have been in cuckold relationships and enjoyed them. Besides that IR relationships are so common now - I just was Christmas shopping at the mall and saw plenty - including some WM-BF ones. Anyone who gets off on the "taboo" knows it is very common now, no longer taboo even on TV.

True acceptance of the liberation of black men and white women to enjoy fantastic sex involves the acceptance of white boi celibacy. We support white women going black and staying black, it is just as important to celebrate the denial of white bois, its the other side of the coin. White cocks are redundant! Get used to it!

1) black men have had sex with white women for years. A black man having "fantastic" sex with a white woman in no way, shape, or form, involves "white boi" celibacy.

2) I, along with countless other black men, have had sex with white women, and the experience was not dampened by the idea that somewhere on the planet white men were still having sex.

3) If white cocks are redundany, wouldn't it stand to reason that black, asian, latino, middle eastern, pacific islander, and eskimo cock would be redundant as well?

1) black men have had sex with white women for years. A black man having "fantastic" sex with a white woman in no way, shape, or form, involves "white boi" celibacy.

2) I, along with countless other black men, have had sex with white women, and the experience was not dampened by the idea that somewhere on the planet white men were still having sex.

3) If white cocks are redundany, wouldn't it stand to reason that black, asian, latino, middle eastern, pacific islander, and eskimo cock would be redundant as well?
Some people around here believe and say the damndest things.

Last edited:
So if you do not actually belive in tne superiority of bbc why exactly are you on an IR site?

You can never take anything to the absolute end too much or nothing never works, right now white women seem to be craving black men but not all see it that way and will always be a place for white guys maybe just less of a pool to choose from.

Reactions: wit
So if you do not actually belive in tne superiority of bbc why exactly are you on an IR site?

Because nowhere is it written that for one to engage in or be interested in interracial sex does one have to buy into the foolish notion that a man or a group of men of a certain race are somehow superior to others based on the perception that they possess longer penises.

You can never take anything to the absolute end too much or nothing never works, right now white women seem to be craving black men but not all see it that way and will always be a place for white guys maybe just less of a pool to choose from.

Of course there will always be a "place" for white guys, anybody who really thinks that the majority or even anything more than the tiniest minority of white women will be black only has deluded themselves into believing internet propaganda.

Reactions: wit
Back