Probably stupid, somewhat embarrassing question...

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi,

This is mainly for the ladies, but if the guys have been in this situation, or even just have an opinion, they can feel free to chime in.

Ladies, have you ever been in the middle of making love, throes of orgasm, and it was so intense that it brought out a fit of the giggles? If so, what was the guy's reaction? This happened while with hubs, so he just thought it was adorable. Then would stop and start up again just to see if he could make me giggle more. :)

Guys, how would you react? Would you understand that the giggles were happening because of the intensity? Would it be a turnoff, a turnon, or something neutral?

Just curious.

M.

Giggling is a release as well, just as a scream is. At least that's the best I can figure. It had never happened to me either, so it kind of took us both by surprise.

Ladies, have you ever been in the middle of making love, throes of orgasm, and it was so intense that it brought out a fit of the giggles? If so, what was the guy's reaction?

Guys, how would you react? Would you understand that the giggles were happening because of the intensity? Would it be a turnoff, a turnon, or something neutral?

Just curious. M.

I think I'd become paranoid as "hell", that's what would happen to me, I'm fairly sure. For one thing, I'm not hung like a stud ... a mear 5"er for me, but good thickness as my wife says. So, initially, I'd be thinking she was laughing at my tiny dick which might complicate things more.
And second, if a girl was to start giggling while having sex I would be thinking I'm unable to properly arouse her to orgasm. I know something like that has never happened before, that's for sure.
So, YES, for my tender ego, I'd probably get paranoid and it could ruin the evening for the both of us. :(

Oh dear! I can understand the logic tho. Fortunately, hubby knows the difference between my "this is funny" laugh and my "overstimulated" (ie tickling") giggle. It didn't happen during penetration, and he knew it wasn't anything to do with him or his ability to arouse me. If anything, I was over-aroused and hyper-sensitive.

Reactions: wit
Hi,

This is mainly for the ladies, but if the guys have been in this situation, or even just have an opinion, they can feel free to chime in.

Ladies, have you ever been in the middle of making love, throes of orgasm, and it was so intense that it brought out a fit of the giggles? If so, what was the guy's reaction? This happened while with hubs, so he just thought it was adorable. Then would stop and start up again just to see if he could make me giggle more. :)

Just curious.

M.

Giggles have never happened to me. But tears have. I did not understand what was happening and I thought I was hurting her, so I stopped, until she explained what was happening. lol. Then I made her turn on the water works. lol. If I remember right, we did not have a water bill that month. lol.

Giggles have never happened to me. But tears have. I did not understand what was happening and I thought I was hurting her, so I stopped, until she explained what was happening. lol.....

I'm with you. I've had women give me all kinds of crazy reactions while in the throes of, but it's the crying thing that shuts you down quick because you don't know what the heck happened .... did you do something that caused them pain or ?????? :eek: :confused:
Giggles and laughs are a piece of cake to handle compared to tears. :cold:

Back